Offical Halo 3 ODST is a good game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offical Halo 3 ODST is a good game Thread

This thread puts all the hate down. These Thread also ends all talks of this game. So no more threads on this game.

ODST is a good game I played in so did my cousin whom believed it sucked at first.
    People say it sux because it's hard to kill Brutes and because of the shields.

That's BS, your a ODST not a Spartan. You are not posed to have a shield like Chief(John 117).
    If you played Halo 2 there a mission where you play along side with the ODST did they live as long as Chief?no!
    As for the Brutes, you don't have the same guns as Chief nor the may lay power. The game is good give it another try.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Halo lore be damned, this isn't a good game. Wasn't worth my money, especially after I bought all the Halo 3 DLC. The campaign was terrible, the only thing that's given Halo 3 in its entirety any respectability is it's multiplayer.

Comment

lol, Halo ODST wasnt a bad game...but certainly not a good game. If it was 40 bucks it would have been just fine, but it really wasn't a full game.

Halo Reach looks like it'll redeem bungie though.

BTW I traded in ODST as soon as MW2 came out...its just a glorified game add on.

Comment

Halo:CE was the only good game of the series

Comment

I still play ODST at least 3-4 times a week with friends. Great game, definitely worth the money.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
            I still play ODST at least 3-4 times a week with friends. Great game, definitely worth the money.
            Thank you,thats what I'm saying.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by Andyy_47 View Post
              Halo lore be damned, this isn't a good game. Wasn't worth my money, especially after I bought all the Halo 3 DLC. The campaign was terrible, the only thing that's given Halo 3 in its entirety any respectability is it's multiplayer.
              No your just mad you wasted you money on map packs only to find that all the maps are on ODST.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
                That one only had the best ending and had the hardest legendary final level.
                The Best Halo was either 2 or will be Reach. Because Reach looks like its Halo with Gears graphics which = beast. Bungie knows they need to make a good game now that not ODST gave the series a bad name but Halo Wars.
                Overall ODST was still a good game.
                If you don't like you much be one of the people who couldn't beat it on legendary or heroic,or one of the people who was pissed about spending money on Halo 3 map packs when there on ODST.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I think the main problem with ODST was that they didn't have any matchmaking for firefight. You either play it with your friends or you have to go solo, and that's kinda lame.

Doesn't affect me though since I have plenty of people I know on Live that I can play with all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                    No your just mad you wasted you money on map packs only to find that all the maps are on ODST.
                    No, I'm just mad that I paid £40 for a beyond substandard campaign mode, firefight which NO-ONE I knew played BECAUSE the campaign was so terrible. I should have known better than to beleive Bungie would actually be able to produce a good campaign.

Fingers crossed for Reach, but I'm not JUST mad because I wasted money. Believe me I don't care about the map packs, a little forewarning would have been appreciatted, but it's a money making business, Bungie can do what the hell they want.

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
                      x 1,000,000
                      P.S. played the game at a friends house, was just a re-release of H3. GG Bungie, milk it for all it's worth I suppose.
                      sigpic
                      - ★ -
                      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Working...
                      X