• Show
Clear All

• At Gamestop for mass effect 2

Nothing like halo 3 launch lol... No line at all...oh well
    sigpic

Ok I lied about 35 people inside
    sigpic

Comment

I went to the Halo 3 launch like a loser and there was like 4000000 people there.
      sigpic

Comment

Ya halo 3 launch was crazy....everyone was at Gamestop to get mass effect last night no one picked up that new ps3 game... Sony u fail again lol
        sigpic

Comment

why buy games day of release, when you can buy them a week ahead of time? that's how i get madden every year
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
            why buy games day of release, when you can buy them a week ahead of time? that's how i get madden every year
            And how is that an option for everyone? They did that with CoD and people got the ban hammer brought down quick on them. I went to the Halo release, the Sf4 one, the Batman one, I felt like an uber nerd for going, the Halo one made me hate my life lol. I got called "Old" more times than i can count, and I was 25 going on 26 at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
              And how is that an option for everyone? They did that with CoD and people got the ban hammer brought down quick on them. I went to the Halo release, the Sf4 one, the Batman one, I felt like an uber nerd for going, the Halo one made me hate my life lol. I got called "Old" more times than i can count, and I was 25 going on 26 at the time.
              Yeah, your right, it was a dumb post... With madden they congratulated people for getting the game early when they signed on to ea's servers lol... I've never been to a midnight release
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Working...
              X