"Rip Torn charged with breaking in Connecticut bank"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Rip Torn charged with breaking in Connecticut bank"

Wow, I guess waiting for a new MIB movie wasnt working out.....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100130/..._torn_arrested

SALISBURY, Conn. – Actor Elmore "Rip" Torn has been charged with breaking into a Connecticut bank and carrying a loaded handgun while intoxicated.

State police say the 78-year-old Salisbury resident was arrested Friday night after police found him inside the Litchfield Bancorp with a loaded revolver.

The "Men in Black" actor has been taken into custody and booked on charges including burglary and possession of firearm without a permit. He is being held on $100,000 bond and is scheduled for a Monday appearance in Bantam Superior Court.

Last year, Torn was given probation in a Connecticut drunken driving case and granted permission to enter an alcohol education program. He also has two previous drunken driving arrests in New York.

A spokesman for Torn did not immediately return phone calls Saturday.
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

I think he was getting funds for help in defeating the Beast Master.

sigpic

Comment

I read the thread title and wondered if he used a confetti cannon to rob the bank. Then I realized I was thinking Rip Taylor, not Rip Torn.
      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
        I read the thread title and wondered if he used a confetti cannon to rob the bank. Then I realized I was thinking Rip Taylor, not Rip Torn.
        Im thinking this is very Freudian of you.....

Did you WANT it to be this guy?

sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Working...
        X