Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost

The last season of LOST is tonight, who's watching?

Any theories as to how the show ends up?
    sigpic

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat

About damn time. Seems like the show usually starts earlier than this.

Comment

Yeah, I have watched it since the beginning. The Producers said this final season we would get some answears, but after last night, it created even MORE!!!

First Lock is dead , then he is alive, then he is an imposter, then he is the BLACK SMOKE!! HUH??

Then, they set that H-Bomb off, and it did go off, but EVERYONE SURVIVED!!!??? Then they show the alternate reality after they landed at LA!!??

I believe they may have JUMPED THE SHARK!!
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
        Yeah, I have watched it since the beginning. The Producers said this final season we would get some answears, but after last night, it created even MORE!!!

First Lock is dead , then he is alive, then he is an imposter, then he is the BLACK SMOKE!! HUH??

Then, they set that H-Bomb off, and it did go off, but EVERYONE SURVIVED!!!??? Then they show the alternate reality after they landed at LA!!??

I believe they may have JUMPED THE SHARK!!
        Locke = Jacob's nemesis. The guy dressed in black.

Comment

mjollnir

You lost me.

Actually, the summary was quite good. :salute!:
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

All I know is they had better start tying us some lose ends, answear some questions, and quit being so damn random!

I know the Producers want to keep the Mythology, the mystery and Drama going for this show, but dont you agree a lot of this hokey "Time Traveling" and "Ressurecting from the Dead" is getting a little old??
            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

you spoilers..... I love Lost.

I cannot watch it on TV though, I'm going to get it on DVD in 9 months and just watch it all at once. It's too confusing otherwise, lol

Comment

Originally posted by 22cannon View Post
                you spoilers..... I love Lost.

I cannot watch it on TV though, I'm going to get it on DVD in 9 months and just watch it all at once. It's too confusing otherwise, lol
                It's confusing no matter how you watch it! 6 years later and I STILL don't know what the hell is going on!! I think thats the way they intentionally want it though, to keep the mystery till the end.
                sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Working...
                X