No announcement yet.

Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Modern Warfare where people actually die after you shoot them.

Just watching the BC2 video that somebody posted, looks exactly like the first one with better graphics, I still don't like the style of play though.

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
      That only happens on a consistent basis if you live in America (other countries don't exist according to programmers).

sigpic
      - ★ -
      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post

Just watching the BC2 video that somebody posted, looks exactly like the first one with better graphics, I still don't like the style of play though.
        People die when you shoot them in BC2 I guess you just need a little extra MANLY PROWESS.

Comment

Just got this game today and all i have to say is wow!!! this has to be one of the best fps ive played.

Comment

Traded in all my games and got 77 bucks so I decided to pick this up. Its preetty good Def don't think Mw2 good. Graphics are not as good

I will say campaign is hard and fun
            sigpic
            -------

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              People die when you shoot them in BC2 I guess you just need a little extra MANLY PROWESS.
              What's your rank right now? You still playing?

Comment

Havent played BC2 nor BC1. I have always been a call of duty guy. Love the new map packs released today by the way. Just wondering If people think its better or worse than Cod?
                sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
                  Havent played BC2 nor BC1. I have always been a call of duty guy. Love the new map packs released today by the way. Just wondering If people think its better or worse than Cod?
                  Same here... I was also wondering this.

Some guy I know that's a MW2 fanboy says BC2 sucks but I rarely take his word on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                    Same here... I was also wondering this.

Some guy I know that's a MW2 fanboy says BC2 sucks but I rarely take his word on anything.
                    I mean I saw the trailer and it just didnt look that great to me. CODMW2 ROCKS!!!
                    Like me Im a big deathmatch fan and i dont think bc2 has that.
                    sigpic

Comment

I mean I saw the trailer and it just didnt look that great to me. CODMW2 ROCKS!!!
                      Like me Im a big deathmatch fan and i dont think bc2 has that.
                      Oh definitely, MW2 is an amazing game. I remember I used to be like "why the hell are people so crazy about this game?"

Then I played it for a few hours... yeah it's a pretty damn sweet game

Comment

Bad Company is way better in my opinion, especially the multiplayer. I traded in my MW2 because the online got to be filled with too many glitchers and cheaters that it just became unenjoyable for me. You should try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                          Bad Company is way better in my opinion, especially the multiplayer. I traded in my MW2 because the online got to be filled with too many glitchers and cheaters that it just became unenjoyable for me. You should try it out.
                          Sounds good bro I will.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X