Clear All

• Bad Company 2

is awesome

that is all

This statement

is false.

(ten)

Comment

i really need to find a place to rent games from not named gamefly or hollywood video... reason i'm against going with gamefly is i don't always want a game out, but i have to pay monthly regardless... and plus half the time they don't have the games i want in stock lol... but back to the point of this thread... i really wanna play this one
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Its not out yet. You can download the demo on xbox or if you can find a key theres a PC beta

I would recommend the latter. This game is amazing on PC.

Comment

However they do need to optimize it so it runs more efficiently. Hopefully this gets done before the release.

Comment

Played the beta on PC. It's certainly fun, but I'm assuming its no where near a finished product. The graphics look about on par with the first one, two years later. No Bueno. I'm sure the real full game will look better.
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Weapons animations look cheap, like toys..

I guess i'm left waiting for battlefield 3, but when that game comes out i probably won't have much time at all -_-

IN short, i didn't like the pc beta.
              ^_^

Comment

I don't have a key for the PC beta but I've been playing it on 360 and it's awesome. The graphics might not be beastly, but I don't really care. I felt like I was stuck in a 24/7 orgasm because I wasn't being camped and repeatedly butt raped by akimbo models.

Comment

The xbox graphics didn't get improved since the hardware can't really handle it. You can see the difference on PC though.

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
                    The xbox graphics didn't get improved since the hardware can't really handle it. You can see the difference on PC though.
                    Except 360's graphical capibilities haven't even been close to being touched yet. CoD MW2 looks 100% better than BaD Company 2.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

MW2 has smaller levels and has virtually no destructible environments. It may look nice, but its very boring.

And what do you mean the 360's graphics potential haven't been reached? Crysis came out 3 years ago and would fry any xbox. Although I own one myself, consoles kind of ruined gaming. They keep the devolopers from pushing the envelope on the latest technology.
                      Last edited by licence_to_kill; 02-11-2010, 01:46 PM.

Comment

my only real complaint is that they dont have their own servers . . . lately my connection has been god awful
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

Yeah, I hate how you can't see the latency in the beta

Comment

Originally posted by licence_to_kill View Post
                            And what do you mean the 360's graphics potential haven't been reached? Crysis came out 3 years ago and would fry any xbox. Although I own one myself, consoles kind of ruined gaming. They keep the devolopers from pushing the envelope on the latest technology.
                            Consoles keep gaming accessible. You buy a console, you can run any games that come out on the thing. You buy a PC, you'd better buy a new one two months later to run the latest releases. Crysis was a lovely game to look at for the three seconds before your computer imploded from the effort of running it full-spec.
                            sigpic
                            - ★ -
                            2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by sSync View Post
                              Consoles keep gaming accessible. You buy a console, you can run any games that come out on the thing. You buy a PC, you'd better buy a new one two months later to run the latest releases. Crysis was a lovely game to look at for the three seconds before your computer imploded from the effort of running it full-spec.
                              I haven't updated my computer in about 2 years and I can still run Crysis, MW2, and Farcry 2 full blast.

Core 2 Duo 2.8ghz, 4GB ddr3 ram, Geforce 8800 GTX OC 768mb. It's not the best rig, but its built for gaming and it doesn't disappoint. Don't EVER buy a computer from Best Buy or OfficeMax or whatever, unless its for your wife's facebook crap. Build your own! Cheaper AND you know what you're getting!
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                              X