The great question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The great question

For the past couple months I have been having freeze problems on my 360.

its from janary 2006. so its pretty darn old

So I'm just looking for some peoples 2 cent's

Should I Sell my 360 and buy a ps3, or buy a new 360?

I still miss the blue background.

Originally posted by maruske845 View Post
    Sell my 360 and buy a ps3
    FTW!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Well both systems have their pros and cons. If I were you I'd get a PS3 because of the built in wireless internet, free online play and the blu ray player. I also like the controllers a lot better than the ones for Xbox but that's just me.

Comment

Sell it and buy a PS3.

I had my 360 for two or three years and got sick and tired of having to pay $100 once a year to have it repaired. I sold my 360, games, and controllers for $300 two months ago and bought a PS3 that same day.

I love my PS3. I will never buy any Microsoft gaming console again.
        sigpic

Comment

I dunno. I'd try to pool some money and get both.

System failures seem to vary between everybody. A friend of mine bought a PS3 about 5 months ago and has already spent over 400 dollars getting it repaired. It came out of the box with broken WiFi that Sony took no responsibility for and then he got the yellow light system failure.

I for one have never had to send my 360 in for a repair and it was a launch console. I do however baby my console and frequently open it up and dust it off with an air compressor

I think the 360 is a far better console to play with friends, PS3 seems like the better solo players console. I rarely ever play my PS3 just because most of my games I play on Xbox live with friends. I still have some good fun with it with Demon's Souls but my 360 still gets far more playing time. I think you're always better with both and a subscription to gamefly if you can afford it all

Comment

Has to do with the old age of your machine. I recently had this problem with an xbox that was just about as old. Everything gets worst with time. If you want to get a ps3 go for it but I would say get a new 360, unless you hate 360, but in the new models this is not a problem they run smooth because of a newer chipset.
            sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

Do you have friends?

If yes, buy a 360. If no, buy a PS3.

Comment

Yeah thats real nice, sell your faulty 360 to someone, Im sure theyd really appreciate that! :thumb:

Anyways, I like Xbox, so Id just buy a new Elite.
                Yeah, Xbox live costs 50 a year, but its at least 4.6 billion times better than PSN.
                And I personally like Xboxs controller better.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                  Yeah thats real nice, sell your faulty 360 to someone, Im sure theyd really appreciate that! :thumb:

Anyways, I like Xbox, so Id just buy a new Elite.
                  Yeah, Xbox live costs 50 a year, but its at least 4.6 billion times better than PSN.
                  And I personally like Xboxs controller better.
                  Yeah I'll second that. Playstation controllers have always bothered me with the thumb sticks being parallel and close together.

Comment

PS3 controller are too small. xbox controller is man-sized

Comment

Working...
                    X