Your 2010 Gig Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broooks77 View Post
    I am so jealous... God I want to see them. Best band in the world in my opinion!

Question: Have you seen the Bullet in a Bible DVD from them? It's they're concert from National Bowl Milton keys and I was wondering if they're concert was basically the same as that but on with 21st century breakdown songs mixed it.

Oh! And Did they play a lot of old green day? Or was it Mostly American Idiot and 21CB? (I love old Green Day like Pre-dookie stuff. But AI is pretty damn awesome as well!)
    The setlist from Glasgow and Wembley were near identical, they're on setlist.fm.

Highlights for me were Burnout from Dookie (favourite song from that album), Geek Stink Breath and Nice Guys Finish Last. Dominated Love Slave was epic too!

Link to Wembley setlist.

I love all their material, old and new, best band I've seen live and continue to be my favourite band of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by MightyHorse View Post
      Addditions
      STP tomorrow 8/10/10 Red Rocks

Social D. the night afer that 8/11/10 Boulder Theater

Social D. again 10/15/10 Fillmore
      Another addition they added a second show
      sooooooooooooo of course my GF surprised me with tix.
      Social D. 10/16/10

two nights in a row gonna be amazing
      sigpic
      photo by my GF...http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]

Comment

Alice in Chains this past Monday. What an awesome show!! These guys can still bring it. I enjoyed Mastodon but couldn't stand the Deftones. What a great way to end the season at Red Rocks.

Comment

Working...
        X