• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    you need to tell her who's boss.
    Just because she's good at a game doesn't mean she's boss

Comment

My ex was real cool in that, when I met her she was open to it, during the year we dated she ended up buying her own DSi, bought CoDMW2, Bad Company II, Left 4 Dead 1 & II and whatnot.

She was cool and liked watching me play good games but I understood I had to watch some VH1 and meet in the middle.

If you guys want, I can't post the link cause I'm at work, look up in Youtube "Mere the force be with you" and that is my ex playing Force Unleashed lol, theres some funny stuff in there.

Now we're broken up and she can swallow a knife but this thread needed my attention haha. I turned her into a semi-gamer though...blech

Comment

Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
        My ex was real cool in that, when I met her she was open to it, during the year we dated she ended up buying her own DSi, bought CoDMW2, Bad Company II, Left 4 Dead 1 & II and whatnot.

She was cool and liked watching me play good games but I understood I had to watch some VH1 and meet in the middle.

If you guys want, I can't post the link cause I'm at work, look up in Youtube "Mere the force be with you" and that is my ex playing Force Unleashed lol, theres some funny stuff in there.

Now we're broken up and she can swallow a knife but this thread needed my attention haha. I turned her into a semi-gamer though...blech
        Harsh

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
          Harsh
          I know, I am not bitter

I broke up with her but shes making my life hell now for doing it...whatevs

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
            why cant i ever find a good looking good girl that actually doesnt care when i play video games, or even better plays them with me
            Bescause life would be fair and god forbid if that happened lol
            sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyBronco24 View Post
              Bescause life would be fair and god forbid if that happened lol
              It is possible to find it, it's just a lot harder. Finding a cool ass girl is one thing, and then one who is open to nerdcore activities is another, may the force be with your hunt there

Comment

It is possible to find it, it's just a lot harder. Finding a cool ass girl is one thing, and then one who is open to nerdcore activities is another, may the force be with your hunt there
                It's definitely possible Big key is just not over doing it. If they have a sense that you like videogames more than them and you're devoting too much time they tend to get upset. Regardless of how cool the girl is.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                  It's definitely possible Big key is just not over doing it. If they have a sense that you like videogames more than them and you're devoting too much time they tend to get upset. Regardless of how cool the girl is.
                  Naw, I wasnt, I had a lot of other issues aside from video games between me and my ex, just saying for those LOOKING for one.

Comment

I just went out on a date with a sexy chick who happens to like videogames. good for me!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                      I just went out on a date with a sexy chick who happens to like videogames. good for me!
                      Pics or it didnt happen

Comment

Pics or it didnt happen
                        The only pics we took are for the private collection haha jk
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                          lucky man

i heard this real good looking girl at work talking about mass effect 2 . . . too bad i have a GF
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            My wife always watches me play video games. Even if I were playing something like, MW2, she'd be quick to point out, "I saw someone!". She watches me play football and hockey, and cusses right along with me when something BS happens. We play Rockband and Guitar Hero together alot too.

I also watch stuff with her she likes, but I'm very firm about things I don't want to watch, ie: Extreme Makeover Home Edition, What not to wear, etc etc. We watch Who's Line, NCIS, and Seinfeld together almost on a daily basis.

She understands there are shows I won't waste my time watching, so she either goes and watches it in the bedroom, or I go find something else to do while she watches it on the big TV (this happens more often than not, because I want her to have her fair share of watching her shows on a comfy couch and a big TV too).

I guess the difference is when your married you compromise not for the sake of compromising but for the sake of sanity. If she chose not to watch me play games, I wouldn't mind, but I do think it's cool that she does.

I guess the only advice I would give you is to tell her firmly but politely, "I really don't want to watch this crap".
                            Whose Line Is It Anyway? I love that show. It is fantastic. I love Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie.
                            Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vhailor View Post
                              Whose Line Is It Anyway? I love that show. It is fantastic. I love Ryan Stiles and Colin Mochrie.
                              Yeah, I made a big typo, haha WHOSE line not WHO'S line. I'm an idiot.

Anywho, yeah, we love Whose line. I think most peoples favorites are Stiles and Colin. Wayne Brady just cracks me up.
                              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                                Yeah, I made a big typo, haha WHOSE line not WHO'S line. I'm an idiot.

Anywho, yeah, we love Whose line. I think most peoples favorites are Stiles and Colin. Wayne Brady just cracks me up.
                                Did you watch the BBC version or strictly the ABC version? I like the BBC version the most, but I never pass on the opportunity to catch an episode of either one.

Greg Proops is pretty good as well.

My wife is a huge Final Fantasy fan and when XIII comes out, I'll get her that. She's played several games with me, which is pretty awesome.
                                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X