No announcement yet.

video games and girlfriends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to barter with my wife to get 1 game in. We have an agreement that i can play 1 game of Madden a day. Right now that is the only game i play.

I used to play GOW 2 all day everyday and she HATED it. She would rather us sit on the couch and watch The Hills or some other chic show.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
      I have to barter with my wife to get 1 game in. We have an agreement that i can play 1 game of Madden a day. Right now that is the only game i play.

I used to play GOW 2 all day everyday and she HATED it. She would rather us sit on the couch and watch The Hills or some other chic show.
      sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Sometimes I feel bad if I play games infront of my girl, but she says it's cool. SHe just gets on facebook or something. And by something, you know what I mean....

..... myspace
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X