X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I have to barter with my wife to get 1 game in. We have an agreement that i can play 1 game of Madden a day. Right now that is the only game i play.

I used to play GOW 2 all day everyday and she HATED it. She would rather us sit on the couch and watch The Hills or some other chic show.

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Sometimes I feel bad if I play games infront of my girl, but she says it's cool. SHe just gets on facebook or something. And by something, you know what I mean....

..... myspace

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I have to barter with my wife to get 1 game in. We have an agreement that i can play 1 game of Madden a day. Right now that is the only game i play.

I used to play GOW 2 all day everyday and she HATED it. She would rather us sit on the couch and watch The Hills or some other chic show.

Leave a comment:

• FlowdaBroncoFan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kno-Sean
    replied
    Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    My girlfriend actually plays videogames and she's also one of the hotties

She's not very good at the stuff I play like MW2, Halo, etc. but she can whoop my ass and pretty much everybody elses at Super Smash Brothers.
    You should be Super Smashing that Bro!

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Originally posted by RealBronco View Post

it's because it's a button-mash game. chics are uncanny good at those because they don't have to know what they are doing, they just hit buttons, coupled with they don't really care, they always win.
    I wouldn't call SSB a button mash game. There are a lot of people who are really good at it that I can't beat and she can.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by armedequation View Post
    i met my better half playing WOW, which i cant figure out cause every time I heard of people getting married or just getting together from playing a game I would scratch my head and say "how in the world does that happen"

I was on swing shift in the military so I figured the 15 a month for WOW was a worthy investment since I had so much time on my hands at odd hours. She was on a lot and it ended up being that we only played when we could play together. She was in Jersey and I in D.C.
    WOW.... good times. I haint logged in for about 14 months or so.....

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Too bad she turned out to be a beeeeeeeeeeeeotch haha
    LOL

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
    they are few and far between my friend . . . unfortunately

but in recent news we broke up so i cant play COD whenever the F i please
    Too bad you broke up. I mean, unless you wanted it to happen. In that case, congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    My wife always watches me play video games. Even if I were playing something like, MW2, she'd be quick to point out, "I saw someone!". She watches me play football and hockey, and cusses right along with me when something BS happens. We play Rockband and Guitar Hero together alot too.

I also watch stuff with her she likes, but I'm very firm about things I don't want to watch, ie: Extreme Makeover Home Edition, What not to wear, etc etc. We watch Who's Line, NCIS, and Seinfeld together almost on a daily basis.

She understands there are shows I won't waste my time watching, so she either goes and watches it in the bedroom, or I go find something else to do while she watches it on the big TV (this happens more often than not, because I want her to have her fair share of watching her shows on a comfy couch and a big TV too).

I guess the difference is when your married you compromise not for the sake of compromising but for the sake of sanity. If she chose not to watch me play games, I wouldn't mind, but I do think it's cool that she does.

I guess the only advice I would give you is to tell her firmly but politely, "I really don't want to watch this crap".
    compromise......eeeeeh. yeah it's important for sure. my wife doesn't mind if i play video games (she hates that i throw a fit like my 3 year old if i'm losing or something isn't going my way or i don't agree, but the same goes for if the Broncos are losing in real life lol).

she basically gets the tv all day when i'm gone at work...so she's pretty lenient. my daughter will say: "dad...you don't have to play your game..." then when i do she throws a fit and runs in her room and my wife will say: "daddy can play his game on HIS tv if he wants..."

heheh...

we both spent the majority of yesterday lounging on the couch watching the whole first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender which i thought was cool. she's into anime for some reason but only certain stuff.

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
    My girlfriend actually plays videogames and she's also one of the hotties

She's not very good at the stuff I play like MW2, Halo, etc. but she can whoop my ass and pretty much everybody elses at Super Smash Brothers.
    it's because it's a button-mash game. chics are uncanny good at those because they don't have to know what they are doing, they just hit buttons, coupled with they don't really care, they always win.

You need to noob tube her
    lmao... i'll bet he'd love to....

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    they are few and far between my friend . . . unfortunately

but in recent news we broke up so i cant play COD whenever the F i please

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    I just went out on a date with a sexy chick who happens to like videogames. good for me!

Leave a comment:

• Lomax
    replied
    IMO, don't bother with girls who tell you what to do for fun, etc. You set this sort of expectation up from the beginning when you start carving away the things you like in order to make her happy. She says you shouldn't hang out with your friends so much. You shouldn't drink so much. You should wear that kooky shirt she bought you. Forget that.

If you are a game junkie, an alcoholic, or a complete slob with zero taste, that's one thing. But you shouldn't need a girl to tell you that. You probably already knew that, and you probably just need to be single in that case.

But if you play to relax after a hard day's work, heck if somebody wants to tell you not to. You're a grown man (right?)

Now to answer the question, the trouble with girls who play games is that they're usually pretty competitive about it. When a girl doesn't play, whether you let her win or beat her, she doesn't care. But if you play games against a girl who thinks she's good, it's a Catch-22 scenario. She doesn't want you to let her win, and if you beat her she goes into mild depression. If you ask me, the whole experience is somewhat overrated and I'd rather do something together that we're equally bad at.
    Last edited by Lomax; 03-13-2010, 03:48 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    In my dynasty where I'm playing as the 49ers, the Colts signed Kyle Orton to a 6 year deal and cut Manning.

Super realistic huh?
    ROFL, wow that made my whole year right there. Send that to EA and see if they faceplam themselves lol

Leave a comment:

• armedequation
    replied
    i met my better half playing WOW, which i cant figure out cause every time I heard of people getting married or just getting together from playing a game I would scratch my head and say "how in the world does that happen"

I was on swing shift in the military so I figured the 15 a month for WOW was a worthy investment since I had so much time on my hands at odd hours. She was on a lot and it ended up being that we only played when we could play together. She was in Jersey and I in D.C.

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    **please share this vid with all your friends an let them laugh as much as you did**---thankss-the funniest whose line ever. i was laughing my ass off the fi...

2:10-end: Funniest thing in the history of mankind

Leave a comment:

Working...
X