Clear All

• Marie Osmond's 18-year old son dies

Possible suicide.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/02/2...ef=igoogle_cnn
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Oh no, that's terrible!

I've heard that losing a child is the most painful thing one can ever experience. I would imagine if it were a suicide it would make it even more difficult to deal with.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

All jokes aside, The Osmonds are a credit to music history. My own mother is an Osmaniac and goes to see them up and down the UK almost every year. I've been to see the full band on their 50th anniversary tour and it was incredible to see Marie get her life back on track after her divorce, which is increased pressure in the mormon church.

I'm devestated for her, my deepest thoughts and wishes lie with her family right now.

Comment

Sad to hear, my mom is a huge fan of hers she was very sad when she herd this news.
        sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

My mom is an Osmonds fan. Heck I have them on my iPod. My prayers are with Marie. I saw what the tragic loss of a son did to my Mom. Marie will need all prayers she can get.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

WOW!

I just now saw this.

Here in Utah, you can imagine the Osmands are big news here all the time. I did not hear this and just saw the post.

Marie and Donny mainly are always making appearances on our local TV here and Donny's nephew David was on American Idol.

IMO, he should not have got the boot. He performed songs from his new album on our local Fox News morning show just a couple of weeks ago.

Marie was just on the Dr Oz show during daytime television and does Nutrisystem commercials after losing 50 lbs.

She was just bragging about her 8 children last week.

Truly sad. I'm surprised they didn't more of a big deal of this in Utah but maybe her wishes of privacy have been respected.
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X