Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    Oh shoot and I forgot my fav. RPG of all time Legend of Legaia on PS!

That game RAWKT!

Leave a comment:

• ozzies94ta
    replied
    someone stated super monkey ball which I concur with, fusion frenzy is another good one, where's waldo and RC Pro AM on NES, and even tho it's been overlooked by it's sequels, i STILL love X-Men vs. StreetFighter, Marvel Super Heroes vs. StreetFighter, and the original MvC!

(although MvC2 is good to rape people on, the prequels were a little more fairly balanced minus MvC)

Leave a comment:

• TRUEBRONCOFAN24
    replied
    Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    I know, whats weird, today after looking on this thread, I went to the PSN store and started going down memory lane, I have a dumb 40gb Ps3 that doesnt play Ps2 games and I Dont feel like finding memory cards for ps1, so I might re-buy some of these games again haha, I really want SF Alpha III, Courier Crisis (Don't ask me why), and Battle Arena Toshinden series on there
    Woww Battle Arena Toshinden... it's been at least 10 years since I've heard anything about those games My best friend was really into them.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
    Wow Parasite Eve... now there's a game that I haven't heard about in a long time. That game was awesome, I wish they'd make a new one. The first two Wild Arms games were also really fun, you can buy them on the PS3 online store.
    I know, whats weird, today after looking on this thread, I went to the PSN store and started going down memory lane, I have a dumb 40gb Ps3 that doesnt play Ps2 games and I Dont feel like finding memory cards for ps1, so I might re-buy some of these games again haha, I really want SF Alpha III, Courier Crisis (Don't ask me why), and Battle Arena Toshinden series on there

Leave a comment:

• TRUEBRONCOFAN24
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    Actually they are making a new parisite eve but it's for the PSP unfortunately so who knows what they may do to it. Handhelds have a way of ruining good classic games.
    Oh wow that's awesome... I actually used to own a PSP but I traded it in towards my PS3. I agree though, Handhelds really do ruin a lot of great games. It seems like they don't put much effort into making PSP games unless they are PSP exclusive.

I could see Parasite Eve working well on PSP though, I'd definitely like to check this game out. It's a shame that it's only for PSP though.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    Wow Parasite Eve... now there's a game that I haven't heard about in a long time. That game was awesome, I wish they'd make a new one. The first two Wild Arms games were also really fun, you can buy them on the PS3 online store.
    Actually they are making a new parisite eve but it's for the PSP unfortunately so who knows what they may do to it. Handhelds have a way of ruining good classic games.

Leave a comment:

• TRUEBRONCOFAN24
    replied
    Originally posted by BarkdogRX7 View Post
    I went through middle school and high school playing every RPG out at the time on SNES and PSone, the original Psx had a ton of great RPG's on it that no one now-a-days has ever heard of. I can't think of too many names, Persona, Wild Arms, BoF, Sukoden, Parasite Eve, FF (Obviously), but yeah a lot of great RPG's.

This is a good thread!!

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    just about everything for the dreamcast was pretty good and highly underrated
    I did like how it had the small screen the controllers. It helped with Madden.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    The DC was my system for all fighting games, I had everything Capcom made for that system, the company and the hardware were on point then.

Leave a comment:

• Frenchy180
    replied
    Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Speed Devils for Dreamcast. I love that game and still play it all the time. I really wish theyd come out with a new one!

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Speed Devils for Dreamcast. I love that game and still play it all the time. I really wish theyd come out with a new one!

Leave a comment:

• Broncoyearound
    replied
    I have two underrated games that I loved. Shadow of the Colossus if I spelled that right which i think i did but its 4am almost so kind of tired and Legend of Dragoon. Shadow of Colossus was an epic game as each colossus was a challenge and fun to fight. Some of them were really huge. Then Legend of the dragoon for playstation. Easily one of the best rpgs made. They seriously should do a remake of this game on an updated console I would so buy it.

Leave a comment:

• BarkdogRX7
    replied
    Good thread idea :salute!:

I'm going to have to say Breath of Fire 3 and 4. I consider these games to be among the top 10 greatest RPGs ever made. It really makes me scratch my head when I ask other fellow RPG fans about this and they have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about. Seriously if you're an RPG fan and you haven't played these games do yourself a favor and try them out!

I could not see how any RPG fan would not love these games. :salute!:
    I went through middle school and high school playing every RPG out at the time on SNES and PSone, the original Psx had a ton of great RPG's on it that no one now-a-days has ever heard of. I can't think of too many names, Persona, Wild Arms, BoF, Sukoden, Parasite Eve, FF (Obviously), but yeah a lot of great RPG's.

This is a good thread!!

Leave a comment:

• TRUEBRONCOFAN24
    replied
    Earthbound for SNES was also a classic that does not get enough praise. Definitely one of the wackiest and most satisfying games I've ever played.

Leave a comment:

• Andyy_47
    replied
    The Monkey Island Series gets no respect anymore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X