Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What books are you reading currently?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sigpic
    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

    Comment


    • The Dark Tower
      sigpic
      BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

      Comment


      • sigpic
        2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
        2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
        BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

        Comment


        • Started red rising the other day. Been really good so far. About half way through the first book of the trilogy.




          Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

          Comment


          • I'm mid-way through the second book of the Kingkiller Chronicle by Patrick Rothfus. Pretty good series so far.

            Birdman, I'll have to check our Red Rising.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • So finished red rising and was a good book and started right into golden son the second book in the series and half way through that and it also has been a great read.

              Might be flying through these books to fast and will have to find another series lol




              Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

              Comment


              • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                So finished red rising and was a good book and started right into golden son the second book in the series and half way through that and it also has been a great read.

                Might be flying through these books to fast and will have to find another series lol
                That's my issue right now...I've plowed through too many book series lately and I'm starting to have to phone a friend to find a new series...Thankfully I've got about 3 other suggested series on the backburner.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  That's my issue right now...I've plowed through too many book series lately and I'm starting to have to phone a friend to find a new series...Thankfully I've got about 3 other suggested series on the backburner.
                  My problem is I'm trying to attempt books that are completed series or are a series of stand alone books like a dresden files which is where I will probably head next as my wife had the first 12 currently.

                  Maybe those hold me over till Oathbringer comes out our maybe the core will come out and I can finish the 5th book of a supposed trilogy lol.

                  Even thinking I might attempt that reddit fantasy bingo even though it ends in April but maybe find some new books in the process.
                  Last edited by #87Birdman; 02-09-2017, 05:12 PM.




                  Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                    Another of my favorites!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Just finished the third book morning star which was the final book of the red rising trilogy and it was a great read. Recommend to any one that enjoys scifi.

                      And I'm looking forward to the next series of books that will be taking place in this setting which comes next year in iron gold.




                      Adopted Broncos:
                      (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                      (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                      (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                      Adopted posters:
                      Everyone

                      Comment


                      • So had a couple visa giftcards left over from Christmas with under 15 left on them and picked up 6 more books to read. Probably going to start with Brandon sanderson snapshot novella.




                        Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

                        Comment


                        • Just finished snapshot which was a good read now I'm on to crimson son.




                          Adopted Broncos:
                          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                          Adopted posters:
                          Everyone

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                            Just finished the third book morning star which was the final book of the red rising trilogy and it was a great read. Recommend to any one that enjoys scifi.

                            And I'm looking forward to the next series of books that will be taking place in this setting which comes next year in iron gold.
                            I'm having a hard time locating it using my normal methods...It's available to rent on our library's digital library so i'll probably pick it up there.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Buried Unsung: Louis Tikas and the Ludlow Massacre by Zeese Papanikolas

                              It's about the Southern Colorado coal strike of 1913-14.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                              Comment


                              • Just finished crimson son. It was okay.

                                Now on to The Facefaker game. Another first book attempt by an author.




                                Adopted Broncos:
                                (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                                (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                                (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                                Adopted posters:
                                Everyone

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X