Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a PS3 Next Week

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    only the first generation ps3's were backwards compatible.
    For some reason they were able to make them all ps1 backwards compatible, but couldn't make them ps2 backwards compatible... Pretty dumb to me
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

    Comment


    • #32
      PS3 landed on my doorstep shortly before I woke up. Set it up and played the intro level of Little Big Planet and had to take off for work. Will go home and play some GoW at noon. Couldn't be happier with it!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

      Comment


      • #33
        Bioshock (first one) is a great game around $20. You will not be disappointed.:salute!:
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
          PS3 landed on my doorstep shortly before I woke up. Set it up and played the intro level of Little Big Planet and had to take off for work. Will go home and play some GoW at noon. Couldn't be happier with it!
          That's awesome

          I remember the day I got my PS3... it was so exciting.

          Comment


          • #35
            I strongly reccommend the game Heavy Rain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_rain) along with the God of War series and Little Big Planet.
            sigpic
            Props to Peerless^
            Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
            Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
            Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
            Pro-McDaniels

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by SheerCold View Post
              I strongly reccommend the game Heavy Rain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_rain) along with the God of War series and Little Big Planet.
              Traded in some of my older sports games for the 360 today at gamestop and picked up god of war 3 for $3.12... I know I probably didn't get top value for my games but I cleared room on my bookshelf, got a new game, and an awesome poster. All the ps3 games I've got now are exclusives lol
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                Traded in some of my older sports games for the 360 today at gamestop and picked up god of war 3 for $3.12... I know I probably didn't get top value for my games but I cleared room on my bookshelf, got a new game, and an awesome poster. All the ps3 games I've got now are exclusives lol
                Nice... :salute!:

                You should consider getting Uncharted 2 next to add to that exclusive collection.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                  Nice... :salute!:

                  You should consider getting Uncharted 2 next to add to that exclusive collection.
                  The original will be first if I do add anything to it soon... I've been thinking maybe Killzone 2 *Wish they would release the original in a dual disc pack with Killzone 2*
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    final fantasy xiiiiiiiiiii




                    do it now...



                    do it...




                    :go:

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      i made a long review of what to get and what not to but it (poof) disappeared
                      so i'm going to make this as breif as possible

                      what to get

                      DEAD SPACE- surprise hit- 9.5/10

                      Resident Evil 5- 9.25/10 (better if you have somebody to play with but still fun alone)

                      Uncharted 2- 99999999/10 one of the best games you'll play ever.


                      what not to get

                      Unreal Tournament III- CRAP STORYLINE, mainly an online type game 6.5/10

                      Assassin's Creed 2- too repetitive for me and bland 7/10
                      sigpic

                      Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                        Traded in some of my older sports games for the 360 today at gamestop and picked up god of war 3 for $3.12... I know I probably didn't get top value for my games but I cleared room on my bookshelf, got a new game, and an awesome poster. All the ps3 games I've got now are exclusives lol
                        What exclusives did you get?
                        sigpic
                        Props to Peerless^
                        Officially Supporting the Brown and Gold vertical socks. 2009.
                        Official Kyle Orton Army Solidier #17.
                        Official Knowshon Moreno Fan Club #57
                        Pro-McDaniels

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by SheerCold View Post
                          What exclusives did you get?
                          God of War Collection (1 & 2) then God of War 3 ($3.12 after trade ins) Little Big Planet Game of the Year Edition, and MLB 09: The Show (My uncle gave it to me) I believe the next on my list is Killzone 2
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X