X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This game is so long
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

NFS and GT are entirely different types of racing games...

If you are looking for the BOOM BOOM WOW WOAH KABLAM... this is not the game for you

that said i hope to buy this game soon

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighPimp303 View Post
        This game is so long
        quite... and ridiculous.

like i said above your post, the biggest thing i don't like about it is that you have to wait for crash damage. ................w...hy????? that is so dumb.

some chump on Twitter told me it was because n00bs don't like that their car gets smashed up because they suck. no... if i'm going to suck, i at least want realism. for a game that claims to be the most realistic car simulation game...they left that "minor" detail out.

also it is nigh impossible to get golds in anything, i guess some like that particular kind of thing. it just makes me want to turn the game off and return it. oh i did that already.

maybe if i got a longer shot at it than just renting it without having to pay for it to put it on an extended trial it would help my original impressions.

i'm not necessarily comparing it to Need for Speed (which is something Twitter guy thought i was doing apparently) to Gran Turismo, but it is by far more fun to play and is way more exciting.

barreling down on a perp going 200 miles an hour in a Dodge Viper with your sirens blaring and sending criminals into spinning death-rolls of fury in their Spyders etc beats the hell out of putting along at the end of the line on a runway in a VW Van...
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Update 1.05 went up yesterday! Finally credits and exp points online!!!

I've been doing drag races with my 370z and Evo...they're pretty fun lol.

Comment

Working...
          X