Modern Warefare 2 Map Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warefare 2 Map Packs

Spent all morning and most of the day trying out the new map packs released today. Gotta say I like the maps, but I am a deathmatch kind of guy, and rarely play all the other gametypes, so I would say I am somewhat dissapointed that after paying 15$ for five maps. I dont have the options I want to play what I want.

Just thought id start this thread to see what everyone thinks of the newpaps. Cuz Im sure there are alot of Cod fans on this board
    sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

I think the new maps are great! The only downside is that you cannot choose which type of game-play you wish to play. But other than that yes they are defiantly worth the buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ei o Apple View Post
      I think the new maps are great! The only downside is that you cannot choose which type of game-play you wish to play. But other than that yes they are defiantly worth the buy.
      ya it really sucks cuz i hate hate hate playing objective games, i only play HCTDM thats all i want to play

hopefully they change it soon

ive only played on the one with the pool, and the rainy one but i loved the 2 old maps so i really am just waiting for that 3rd new one
      sigpic
      -------

Comment

I actually refuse to buy it until the price drops on it. $15 bucks is pretty expensive for a couple new maps and some regurgitated ones.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
          I actually refuse to buy it until the price drops on it. $15 bucks is pretty expensive for a couple new maps and some regurgitated ones.
          ya it woulda been better of ALL the MW1 maps were in it, but im a sucker for COD maps
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
            ya it really sucks cuz i hate hate hate playing objective games, i only play HCTDM thats all i want to play

hopefully they change it soon

ive only played on the one with the pool, and the rainy one but i loved the 2 old maps so i really am just waiting for that 3rd new one
            maybe you should spread your wings....haha

Comment

My thoughts exactly... but my bro already coughed up 15 for this so I got to check it out.

I think the maps are cool but still... 15 dollars? Come onnnnn man!

Comment

Originally posted by elevation INC View Post
                maybe you should spread your wings....haha
                idonwanna
                sigpic
                -------

Comment

ya it woulda been better of ALL the MW1 maps were in it, but im a sucker for COD maps
                  I try to stay away from hardcore just cause I have a habbit of shooting anything that moves including my own team:doh:

But I definetely agree for the money i spent on it i should be able to choose what game type I wanna play. Im thinking this is just temporary, eventually I think they will realease the maps to all the game types. As for the price I think it is definetely worth it 3$ a map
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ei o Apple View Post

Bailout's the best imo
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
                      I try to stay away from hardcore just cause I have a habbit of shooting anything that moves including my own team:doh:

map

Yeah.... that's kinda like me.
                      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post

Yeah.... that's kinda like me.
                        lol i used too do that too but HC makes you have to be smart about everything

has match making been weird for anyone else lately . . . like taking a really long time?
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

lol i used too do that too but HC makes you have to be smart about everything

has match making been weird for anyone else lately . . . like taking a really long time?
                          yeah not sure what it is...maybe a glitch from the new update with map packs..who knows....

Comment

I think the maps are great, and you can do whatever game mode you want and if everyone has the maps you can play on them. I've done a ground war on all the new maps except bailout, and it's pretty sweet.

Also, they switched something with the servers. If you look it says: "Finding games <50ms ping" or something like that; then 60, 70, etc. until it finds a game. And it can almost always join the first game it finds, where before it would go through 15 or 20 to find a match. I don't get it all, but I noticed that was different.
                            sigpic
                            Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Yea buddy, $15 for a game thats been hacked left and right, taken advantage of and cheated all over? And for 5 new maps with no new guns or modes? Bah, Activision getting a liiiiiitle greedy with this, I'll wait

Comment

Working...
                              X