Modern Warefare 2 Map Packs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
    I try to stay away from hardcore just cause I have a habbit of shooting anything that moves including my own team:doh:
    I refuse to play HCTDM because of how selfish some of those people are. My very first game playing one of my teammates saw me throw my carepackage marker, waited for it to drop, and then killed me and took it.

I have never been more ticked off while playing that game. What a POS thing to do. The worst thing about it is I just used my Predator Missle and was one kill away from getting my Harrier.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jdubv724 View Post
      I refuse to play HCTDM because of how selfish some of those people are. My very first game playing one of my teammates saw me throw my carepackage marker, waited for it to drop, and then killed me and took it.

I have never been more ticked off while playing that game. What a POS thing to do. The worst thing about it is I just used my Predator Missle and was one kill away from getting my Harrier.
      Yeah, that's happened to me too. I also hate when there's a guy on your team between you and and a guy on the other team and you accidentally take both out, then a minute later your teammate runs up behind you and kills you with a shotgun. That's pretty lame as well in my opinion.
      sigpic
      Made by Houshmazode

Comment

Originally posted by jdubv724 View Post

Wow that is ridiculous... some people really suck.

Comment

Working...
        X