sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Hahahahahahah!
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

What the fudge. OMG
      sigpic

Comment

Ya Budden posted this on twitter a few days ago. I think it's hilarious, these are the types of plays kids should be doing, not shakespeare. lol
        sigpic

Comment

Good thing it is a "fake". This is very innapproprate for kid to be doing.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

Holding a blind eye to something is not a way to learn or prevent others from doing something ....

As if these kids don't all ready know the meaning of fudge ...

I really don't know what to think about the video ..The moral side of me says the teacher was wrong...The realistic side of me says the teacher was a genius for getting them kids and him a ton publicity wo doing any harm ...

The 3 wise monkeys live in a retirement home in Mayberry ...
            :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

These kids are way too young for this kind of thing... I mean of course I found it funny but I bet that teacher is going to get a lot of criticism for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                Good thing it is a "fake". This is very innapproprate for kid to be doing.
                I'll qoute myself, and say it again.

IT IS NOT REAL!!!

The director of it has said so.

sigpic

Comment

Sorry I guess I'm a little slow... how could this be fake? It looks real to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TRUEBRONCOFAN24 View Post
                    Sorry I guess I'm a little slow... how could this be fake? It looks real to me.
                    A director hired a bunch of kid actors and set up a camera to record this. Then claimed it was a school play.

sigpic

Comment

Hahahahahaha, when the kid was being shot at the end and reacting to the "fudging bullets" I couldn't help but think "Christ, it looks like me on the dancefloor!"

Comment

A director hired a bunch of kid actors and set up a camera to record this. Then claimed it was a school play.
                        My main point was that it's bad to make little kids do this regardless of whether it's a joke or not.

Comment

My main point was that it's bad to make little kids do this regardless of whether it's a joke or not.
                          I competly agree.

I was trying to show that this was nothing more then an attempt to grab attention for this director, and to make sure people knew it was not a "real" school play".

One reason I used large letters is last week I should that a tread in the Smack area was a cut and paste from the Onion and people ignored it and still thought it was real. I was upset that no one bothered to read previous posts to find out where it originated. The main problem I had with your post is you used the word "teacher". If you are going to blame someone for this, atleast blame the right person.

These kids are way too young for this kind of thing... I mean of course I found it funny but I bet that teacher is going to get a lot of criticism for this.

sigpic

Comment

I competly agree.

I was trying to show that this was nothing more then an attempt to grab attention for this director, and to make sure people knew it was not a "real" school play".

One reason I used large letters is last week I should that a tread in the Smack area was a cut and paste from the Onion and people ignored it and still thought it was real. I was upset that no one bothered to read previous posts to find out where it originated. The main problem I had with your post is you used the word "teacher". If you are going to blame someone for this, atleast blame the right person.
                            Yeah I definitely used the wrong word... I should've just said "the guy responsible for making the kids do this". But I also did not know that it wasn't really a school play either. :salute!:

Comment

Yeah I definitely used the wrong word... I should've just said "the guy responsible for making the kids do this". But I also did not know that it wasn't really a school play either. :salute!:
                              That makes since and proves my first post saying it was a "fake" was not read. LOL. It is win/win for good old Soutie.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X