Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know I talk alot of trash about Orton:

That said, I do appreciate alot of his qualities. The funny thing is,
    I kill with him online with Madden! I have been averaging like 356 yards and 3 touchdowns with the guy ever since I got my wireless internet fixed. Was on a 7 game winning streak until last night.

Hows that for Irony. If only it translated to real life. Anyone else experience this with him?
    Last edited by ParkHill-71; 03-30-2010, 08:34 PM.
    sigpic

When i first got madden, Orton was 3rd on the depth chart. His arm strength just wasn't getting me anywhere. When the updated roster came out, then i played with him a little, but Simms gave me the best chance on the deep ball. Have you noticed that Brandstater is pretty good coming off the bench?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JayJack View Post
      When i first got madden, Orton was 3rd on the depth chart. His arm strength just wasn't getting me anywhere. When the updated roster came out, then i played with him a little, but Simms gave me the best chance on the deep ball. Have you noticed that Brandstater is pretty good coming off the bench?
      (On Brandstater)

Absolutely. Still....Its just weird. I have this comfort level with Orton. When they hurt him.....I end up running the ball until he comes back in. Sometimes he gets tired , and I sub in Brandstater.....loll...Just dont have enough confidence to play with him the whole game yet....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParkHill-71 View Post
        (On Brandstater)

Absolutely. Still....Its just weird. I have this comfort level with Orton. When they hurt him.....I end up running the ball until he comes back in. Sometimes he gets tired , and I sub in Brandstater.....loll...Just dont have enough confidence to play with him the whole game yet....
        I understand. KO throws some accurate passes and if you step into the pocket, he will throw a nice deep ball too.
        sigpic

Comment

I understand. KO throws some accurate passes and if you step into the pocket, he will throw a nice deep ball too.
          Yes he will. He has a slow release tho. I get him hurt about 2wice a game on average...lol..
          sigpic

Comment

Yes he will. He has a slow release tho. I get him hurt about 2wice a game on average...lol..
            So basically, Quinn and Brandstater is alway warming up on the sideline.
            sigpic

Comment

So basically, Quinn and Brandstater is alway warming up on the sideline.
              For shoah...lol....but unfortunately have not downloaded Quinn yet. I play online, but not in franchise mode. I'm not aware of whether or not I can download the roster updates yet and be able to play a regular online game?
              sigpic

Comment

For shoah...lol....but unfortunately have not downloaded Quinn yet. I play online, but not in franchise mode. I'm not aware of whether or not I can download the roster updates yet and be able to play a regular online game?
                I'm not sure. I don't play online that much.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure. I don't play online that much.
                  Fair enough....Thanks for induldging me. I see I must be on alot of people's ignore. I just had a thought about Irony and how much confidence I have in Orton on a game where I control his decision making, as oppossed to real life....lol....

sigpic

Comment

Fair enough....Thanks for induldging me. I see I must be on alot of people's ignore. I just had a thought about Irony and how much confidence I have in Orton on a game where I control his decision making, as oppossed to real life....lol....

That's cool. I didn't mind chatting with you because it gave me a chance to look at the Beautiful Princess Aaliyah.
                    sigpic

Comment

That's cool. I didn't mind chatting with you because it gave me a chance to look at the Beautiful Princess Aaliyah.
                      LOLL...

I like your style JayJack.....you have good taste. I do miss her....
                      sigpic

Comment

That said, I do appreciate alot of his qualities. The funny thing is,
                        I kill with him online with Madden! I have been averaging like 356 yards and 3 touchdowns with the guy ever since I got my wireless internet fixed. Was on a 7 game winning streak until last night.

Hows that for Irony. If only it translated to real life. Anyone else experience this with him?
                        Hit me up BigBirdofFurry (its my roomates gamer tag). The only reason why I dont pick denver is because of Orton. I rock the steelers unfortunately

I think my D would have a hay day on Orton and I always like playing new people. Send me a message or friend invite if you want.

Or anyone thats down for some madden PM me
                        Last edited by MNBroncs85; 03-30-2010, 09:33 PM.
                        sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

They won't be releasing another Roster Update for this game. It sucks that offseason roster moves aren't reflected in this version, but that's how they keep us coming back year after year
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
                            Hit me up BigBirdofFurry (its my roomates gamer tag). The only reason why I dont pick denver is because of Orton. I rock the steelers unfortunately

I think my D would have a hay day on Orton and I always like playing new people. Send me a message or friend invite if you want.

Or anyone thats down for some madden PM me
                            Ok....heading there now....lets get it!
                            SJ303Beast4 is mine.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                              They won't be releasing another Roster Update for this game. It sucks that offseason roster moves aren't reflected in this version, but that's how they keep us coming back year after year
                              So True...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X