Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie/TV Title Game.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    "The Rock" (1996) Stars: Nicolas Cage, Sean Connery, Ed Harris, John Spencer, William Forsythe, Michael Biehn, and the attractive Vanessa Marcil
    The World's End (2013)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
      The World's End (2013)
      It's Only the End of the World (2016) starring Marion Cotillard.

      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

      Comment


      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        It's Only the End of the World (2016) starring Marion Cotillard.
        Only God Forgives (2013)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
          Only God Forgives (2013)
          "Oh, God! (1977) Stars: George Burns, John Denver, Teri Garr, Paul Sorvino, Dinah Shore, Carl Reiner, David Ogden Stiers, and William Daniels (Mr. Feeny)
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            "Oh, God! (1977) Stars: George Burns, John Denver, Teri Garr, Paul Sorvino, Dinah Shore, Carl Reiner, David Ogden Stiers, and William Daniels (Mr. Feeny)
            God of War (2017)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
              God of War (2017)
              "This Means War" (2012) Stars: Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, Tom Hardy, and Angela Bassett, I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                "This Means War" (2012) Stars: Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, Tom Hardy, and Angela Bassett, I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
                The War Of The Roses (1989)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                  The War Of The Roses (1989)
                  "World War Z" (2013) Stars: Brad Pitt and Matthew Fox
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    "World War Z" (2013) Stars: Brad Pitt and Matthew Fox
                    The War of the Worlds (1953)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                      The War of the Worlds (1953)
                      "The War At Home" (2005-2007) Stars: Michael Rappaport
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        "The War At Home" (2005-2007) Stars: Michael Rappaport

                        (2017)
                        Last edited by L.M.; 09-05-2018, 10:07 AM.

                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                          (2017)
                          "18 Again!" (1988) Stars: George Burns, Red Buttons, and Pauly Shore
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            "18 Again!" (1988) Stars: George Burns, Red Buttons, and Pauly Shore
                            Apollo 18 (2011)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                              "18 Again!" (1988) Stars: George Burns, Red Buttons, and Pauly Shore
                              Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again*(2018) Starring: *Lily James,*Amanda Seyfried,*Christine Baranski,*Julie Walters,*Pierce Brosnan,*Andy García,*Dominic Cooper,*Colin Firth,*Stellan Skarsgård,*Jessica Keenan Wynn,*Alexa Davies,*Jeremy Irvine,*Josh Dylan,*Hugh Skinner,*Cher, and*Meryl Streep.

                              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                                Apollo 18 (2011)

                                "Apollo 13" (1995) Stars: Tom Hanks, Kevin Bacon, Gary Siniise, Ed Harris, Clint Howard, and Bill Paxton (R.I.P.)
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X