Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
    Mother Ghost

Actors: James Franco, Dana Delany, Charles Durning +moreReleased: 2002Directed by: Rich Thorne
    Ghost Whisperer (2005-2010)
    sigpic
    2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkB View Post
      Ghost Whisperer (2005-2010)
      Ghost in the Shell (2017) Stars: Scarlett Johansson, Pilou Asbæk, Takeshi Kitano, Juliette Binoche

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood - a 10/10.

This movie hit the 'feels' for me. Tom Hanks did such a great job as Fred Rodgers. But overall, this move is one of the most wholesome movies I think I've ever watched.

Seriously, it hit the feelings hard. What a great movie to help pick you or anyone up.

I HIGHLY recommend. It won't go down as a historical classic, but it will just make you feel good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
          A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood - a 10/10.

This movie hit the 'feels' for me. Tom Hanks did such a great job as Fred Rodgers. But overall, this move is one of the most wholesome movies I think I've ever watched.

Seriously, it hit the feelings hard. What a great movie to help pick you or anyone up.

I HIGHLY recommend. It won't go down as a historical classic, but it will just make you feel good.
          A Beautiful Mind is a 2001 American biographical drama film based on the life of the American mathematician John Nash, a Nobel Laureate in Economics and Abel Prize winner. The film was directed by Ron Howard, from a screenplay written by Akiva Goldsman. It was inspired by a bestselling, Pulitzer Prize-nominated 1998 book of the same name by Sylvia Nasar. The film stars Russell Crowe, along with Ed Harris, Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany, Adam Goldberg, Judd Hirsch, Josh Lucas, Anthony Rapp, and Christopher Plummer in supporting roles. The story begins in Nash's days as a graduate student at Princeton University. Early in the film, Nash begins to develop paranoid schizophrenia and endures delusional episodes while watching the burden his condition brings on wife Alicia and friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            A Beautiful Mind is a 2001 American biographical drama film based on the life of the American mathematician John Nash, a Nobel Laureate in Economics and Abel Prize winner. The film was directed by Ron Howard, from a screenplay written by Akiva Goldsman. It was inspired by a bestselling, Pulitzer Prize-nominated 1998 book of the same name by Sylvia Nasar. The film stars Russell Crowe, along with Ed Harris, Jennifer Connelly, Paul Bettany, Adam Goldberg, Judd Hirsch, Josh Lucas, Anthony Rapp, and Christopher Plummer in supporting roles. The story begins in Nash's days as a graduate student at Princeton University. Early in the film, Nash begins to develop paranoid schizophrenia and endures delusional episodes while watching the burden his condition brings on wife Alicia and friends.
            Beautiful Boy (2018)
            sigpic
            2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
            2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
            BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkB View Post
              Beautiful Boy (2018)
              Bubble Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by johntbronco View Post
                Bubble Boy

The Last Boy Scout (1991) Stars: Bruce Willis, Damon Wayans, Chelsea Field, Noble Willingham

Comment

The Last Boy Scout (1991) Stars: Bruce Willis, Damon Wayans, Chelsea Field, Noble Willingham
                  The Last House on the Left~Martin Kove, Steve Miner, Fred J. Lincoln~1972~Directed by: Wes Craven

Comment

• Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                    The Last House on the Left~Martin Kove, Steve Miner, Fred J. Lincoln~1972~Directed by: Wes Craven
                    The Last Kingdom (2015– ) As Alfred the Great defends his kingdom from Norse invaders, Uhtred - born a Saxon but raised by Vikings - seeks to claim his ancestral birthright.

^great series!

Comment

The Last Kingdom (2015– ) As Alfred the Great defends his kingdom from Norse invaders, Uhtred - born a Saxon but raised by Vikings - seeks to claim his ancestral birthright.

^great series!
                      Last Train from Gun Hill
                      Kirk Douglas, Anthony Quinn

Released: 1959

Directed by: John Sturges

Comment

Working...
                      X