Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie/TV Title Game.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • House of Cards

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GMTD View Post
      House of Cards
      The '68 movie, the '93 movie, or the series 2013-2018?

      Little House on the Prairie (1974–1983) Stars: Melissa Gilbert, Michael Landon




      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

      Comment


      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

        The '68 movie, the '93 movie, or the series 2013-2018?

        Little House on the Prairie (1974–1983) Stars: Melissa Gilbert, Michael Landon


        You missed a few! I was thinking of both the original UK miniseries (1990), and the US version of the same (2013-2018). Both were great. The UK miniseries had two sequels - both in 1996 - To Play The King and The Final Cut.

        I also remember Little House on the Prairie - which was very popular here in the UK.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

          The '68 movie, the '93 movie, or the series 2013-2018?

          Little House on the Prairie (1974–1983) Stars: Melissa Gilbert, Michael Landon


          Little Miss Sunshine (2006)

          A family determined to get their young daughter into the finals of a beauty pageant take a cross-country trip in their VW bus.

          Directors: Jonathan Dayton, Valerie Faris | Stars: Steve Carell, Toni Collette, Greg Kinnear, Abigail Breslin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

            Little Miss Sunshine (2006)

            A family determined to get their young daughter into the finals of a beauty pageant take a cross-country trip in their VW bus.

            Directors: Jonathan Dayton, Valerie Faris | Stars: Steve Carell, Toni Collette, Greg Kinnear, Abigail Breslin
            Big Trouble in Little China (1986) Director: John Carpenter | Stars: Kurt Russell, Kim Cattrall

            A rough-and-tumble trucker helps rescue his friend's fiancée from an ancient sorcerer in a supernatural battle beneath Chinatown.

            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

            Comment


            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

              Big Trouble in Little China (1986) Director: John Carpenter | Stars: Kurt Russell, Kim Cattrall

              A rough-and-tumble trucker helps rescue his friend's fiancée from an ancient sorcerer in a supernatural battle beneath Chinatown.
              Little Shop of Horrors~A nerdy florist finds his chance for success and romance with the help of a giant man-eating plant who demands to be fed.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

                Little Shop of Horrors~A nerdy florist finds his chance for success and romance with the help of a giant man-eating plant who demands to be fed.
                Fat Man and Little Boy (1989) ~ Manhattan Project during WWII
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                Comment


                • Originally posted by samparnell View Post

                  Fat Man and Little Boy (1989) ~ Manhattan Project during WWII
                  The Man in the High Castle (2015–2019)

                  In a dystopian America dominated by Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, a young woman discovers a mysterious film that may hold the key to toppling the totalitarian regimes.

                  Stars: Alexa Davalos, Luke Kleintank, Rufus Sewell, Rupert Evans

                  Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                    The Man in the High Castle (2015–2019)

                    In a dystopian America dominated by Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, a young woman discovers a mysterious film that may hold the key to toppling the totalitarian regimes.

                    Stars: Alexa Davalos, Luke Kleintank, Rufus Sewell, Rupert Evans
                    Hang "Em High (1968) Western starring Clint Eastwood
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by samparnell View Post

                      Hang "Em High (1968) Western starring Clint Eastwood
                      Twelve O'Clock High is a 1949 American film about aircrews in the United States Army's Eighth Air Force who flew daylight missions against Nazi Germany and occupied France during the early days

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

                        Twelve O'Clock High is a 1949 American film about aircrews in the United States Army's Eighth Air Force who flew daylight missions against Nazi Germany and occupied France during the early days
                        ^Good one!

                        High Fidelity (2000) Rob, a record store owner and compulsive list maker, recounts his top five breakups, including the one in progress.
                        Stars: John Cusack, Jack Black, Catherine Zeta-Jones




                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                          ^Good one!

                          High Fidelity (2000) Rob, a record store owner and compulsive list maker, recounts his top five breakups, including the one in progress.
                          Stars: John Cusack, Jack Black, Catherine Zeta-Jones


                          Ride the High Country (1962) Sam Peckinpah Western starring Randolph Scott, Joel McCrea and Mariette Hartley
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by samparnell View Post

                            Ride the High Country (1962) Sam Peckinpah Western starring Randolph Scott, Joel McCrea and Mariette Hartley
                            High Plains Drifter (1973)

                            Director: Clint Eastwood | Stars: Clint Eastwood, Verna Bloom, Marianna Hill, Mitchell Ryan

                            A gun-fighting stranger comes to the small settlement of Lago and is hired to bring the townsfolk together in an attempt to hold off three outlaws who are on their way.

                            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                              High Plains Drifter (1973)

                              Director: Clint Eastwood | Stars: Clint Eastwood, Verna Bloom, Marianna Hill, Mitchell Ryan

                              A gun-fighting stranger comes to the small settlement of Lago and is hired to bring the townsfolk together in an attempt to hold off three outlaws who are on their way.
                              HIGH GROUND~

                              In a bid to save the last of his family, Gutjuk, a young Aboriginal man, teams up with ex-soldier Travis to track down Baywara, the most dangerous warrior in the Territory, his uncle.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

                                HIGH GROUND~

                                In a bid to save the last of his family, Gutjuk, a young Aboriginal man, teams up with ex-soldier Travis to track down Baywara, the most dangerous warrior in the Territory, his uncle.
                                High Anxiety (1977)

                                A psychiatrist with intense acrophobia (fear of heights) goes to work for a mental institution run by doctors who appear to be crazier than their patients, and have secrets that they are willing to commit murder to keep.

                                Director: Mel Brooks | Stars: Mel Brooks, Madeline Kahn, Cloris Leachman, Harvey Korman

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X