Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movie/TV Title Game.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    The Scorpion King (2002) a sort of kind of prequel to The Mummy and The Mummy Returns starring Dwayne Johnson et al.
    The Kings of Summer (2013)

    Three teenage friends, in the ultimate act of independence, decide to spend their summer building a house in the woods and living off the land.

    Comment


    • Summer of 84 (2018) Canadian horror movie
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

      Comment


      • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        Summer of 84 (2018) Canadian horror movie
        Corvette Summer (1978)

        A high school grad and a hooker-in-training try to track down his stolen Corvette.

        Starring...LUKE SKYWALKER!


        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
        2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

        Comment


        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

          Corvette Summer (1978)

          A high school grad and a hooker-in-training try to track down his stolen Corvette.

          Starring...LUKE SKYWALKER!

          Summer of '42 (1971)

          Coming of age film based on the memoirs of screenwriter Herman "Hermie" Raucher. It tells the story of how Raucher, in his early teens on his 1942 summer vacation on Nantucket Island (off the coast of Cape Cod), embarks on a one-sided romance with a young woman, Dorothy, whose husband has gone off to fight in World War II.

          It stars Jennifer O'Neal, Gary Grimes, Jerry Houser and Oliver Conant.



          Last edited by CanDB; 07-28-2021, 05:33 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

            Summer of '42 (1971)

            Coming of age film based on the memoirs of screenwriter Herman "Hermie" Raucher. It tells the story of how Raucher, in his early teens on his 1942 summer vacation on Nantucket Island (off the coast of Cape Cod), embarks on a one-sided romance with a young woman, Dorothy, whose husband has gone off to fight in World War II.

            It stars Jennifer O'Neal, Gary Grimes, Jerry Houser and Oliver Conant.



            Summer Rental.......is a 1985 American comedy film directed by Carl Reiner and starring John Candy.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

              Summer Rental.......is a 1985 American comedy film directed by Carl Reiner and starring John Candy.
              I Know What You Did Last Summer - 1997

              American slasher film starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe and Freddie Prinze Jr. It is loosely based on the 1973 novel of the same name. The film centers on four young friends who are stalked by a hook-wielding killer one year after covering up a car accident in which they killed a man.



              Last edited by CanDB; 08-01-2021, 11:44 AM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                I Know What You Did Last Summer - 1997

                American slasher film starring Jennifer Love Hewitt, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Ryan Phillippe and Freddie Prinze Jr. It is loosely based on the 1973 novel of the same name. The film centers on four young friends who are stalked by a hook-wielding killer one year after covering up a car accident in which they killed a man.
                One Crazy Summer (1986)

                An aspiring teenage cartoonist and his friends come to the aid of a singer trying to save her family property from developers.

                Stars: John Cusack, Demi Moore, Linda Warren, Joel Murray


                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

                Comment


                • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                  One Crazy Summer (1986)

                  An aspiring teenage cartoonist and his friends come to the aid of a singer trying to save her family property from developers.

                  Stars: John Cusack, Demi Moore, Linda Warren, Joel Murray
                  Summer Rental (1985)

                  American comedy film directed by Carl Reiner and starring John Candy along with Richard Crenna.

                  (no plot needed, just watch it!)




                  Last edited by CanDB; 08-06-2021, 11:58 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                    Summer Rental (1985)

                    American comedy film directed by Carl Reiner and starring John Candy along with Richard Crenna.
                    He bud, 2 Minute Warning posted this one a few days ago up above, have you got a different choice?

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                    2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                      He bud, 2 Minute Watning posted this one a few days ago up above, have you got a different choice?
                      My goodness.....I did it again!!!! I even took a quick look up the page.

                      OK....good me "2 Minutes"...

                      Comment


                      • Summer Of Sam (1999)

                        A crime thriller film about the 1977 David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) serial murders and their effect on a group of fictional residents of an Italian-American neighborhood in The Bronx in the late 1970s.

                        Written, directed and produced by Spike Lee, and starring John Leguizamo, Adrien Brody, Mira Sorvino, Jennifer Esposito and Anthony LaPaglia.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Summer Of Sam (1999)

                          A crime thriller film about the 1977 David Berkowitz (Son of Sam) serial murders and their effect on a group of fictional residents of an Italian-American neighborhood in The Bronx in the late 1970s.

                          Written, directed and produced by Spike Lee, and starring John Leguizamo, Adrien Brody, Mira Sorvino, Jennifer Esposito and Anthony LaPaglia.
                          500 Days of Summer (2009)

                          An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her.

                          Stars: Zooey Deschanel, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Geoffrey Arend, Chloë Grace Moretz


                          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                          2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                            500 Days of Summer (2009)

                            An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her.

                            Stars: Zooey Deschanel, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Geoffrey Arend, Chloë Grace Moretz
                            Days of Thunder

                            Cole Trickle enters the high-pressure world of Nascar racing. He's a hot driver with a hot temper, and this attitude gets him into trouble not only with other drivers, but members of his own team as well.

                            Starring:
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 58Miller View Post

                              Days of Thunder

                              Cole Trickle enters the high-pressure world of Nascar racing. He's a hot driver with a hot temper, and this attitude gets him into trouble not only with other drivers, but members of his own team as well.

                              Starring:
                              Happy Days (1974–1984)

                              The Cunningham family live through the 1950s with help and guidance from the lovable and almost superhuman greaser, Fonzie.

                              Stars: Ron Howard, Henry Winkler, Marion Ross, Tom Bosley

                              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                              2021 Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                                Happy Days (1974–1984)

                                The Cunningham family live through the 1950s with help and guidance from the lovable and almost superhuman greaser, Fonzie.

                                Stars: Ron Howard, Henry Winkler, Marion Ross, Tom Bosley
                                A Hard Day's Night

                                is a 1964 musical comedy film directed by Richard Lester and starring the English rock band The BeatlesJohn Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr—during the height of Beatlemania. It was written by Alun Owen and originally released by United Artists. The film portrays 36 hours in the lives of the group as they prepare for a television performance.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X