You know what sucks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know what sucks...

I wanna get in an online Franchise when the new Madden comes out, but it's so wack, Perrish Cox won't be nearly as good as he should, Decker won't be as good, none of our picks will be any good cuz they always make us SUCK in madden....it's wack

Just wait a couple of months and have some faith...I think they'll do a better job of updating the OF rosters on the same timeline as the regular online rosters, so as long as our rookies get some PT, they'll be upgraded.

Tebow's stuck at 70 though I'm afraid. I can't imagine him not being an "A" potential though as the coverboy of NCAA 11. He'll develop quickly in the OF, so join a league that advances every couple of days and you'll be reaping the rewards in a couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by HittinAgenda View Post
      Just wait a couple of months and have some faith...I think they'll do a better job of updating the OF rosters on the same timeline as the regular online rosters, so as long as our rookies get some PT, they'll be upgraded.

Tebow's stuck at 70 though I'm afraid. I can't imagine him not being an "A" potential though as the coverboy of NCAA 11. He'll develop quickly in the OF, so join a league that advances every couple of days and you'll be reaping the rewards in a couple of months.
      OHHHH, so the leagues do advances in player progression???
      Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 04-28-2010, 09:04 PM.

Comment

I'm not worried...I'll just insert Tebow as the starter and play him and watch his stats go up.

Comment

Not sure if these are gonna be the actual stats but if they are this is some serious BS.

QBs:
          Bradford- 80
          Tebow- 70
          Clausen- 76
          McCoy- 72

WRs:
          Thomas- 74
          Bryant- 80
          Tate- 77
          Decker- 66

WHY DOES EA HATE US?
          http://maddennfl.easports.com/draft.action

Comment

Many players on Madden are overrated, and several are underrated, so frustrating!
            sigpic

Comment

The one that'll really be messed up is Perrish Cox, he's so talented and he won't get any points just because of the round....it shows you how much EA knows, who the HELL makes up their ratings....

Comment

Not to mention that EA won't put a new roster update for online leagues. This year we got the opening day roster update and never a new one so I was stuck with 73 overall Orton.
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  Not to mention that EA won't put a new roster update for online leagues. This year we got the opening day roster update and never a new one so I was stuck with 73 overall Orton.
                  Did they do it last year????? now I'm confused...will they or will they not do it ?

Comment

Working...
                  X