Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summer Movies of 2012.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Den615 View Post
    Any info one the Spiderman Movie? Like who's playing who? Obviously I hated the 3rd one, hopefully this will be an improvement.

    Avengers should be sick! Can't wait for that. Also, what happened to the X-Men Origins series? I know the Wolverine one got mixed reviews (i liked it), but I thought they had a few other stories lined up
    They are making a second Wolverne move. A Deadpool movie is in the works, and I do know there was talk about a Magneto movie.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Den615 View Post
      Any info one the Spiderman Movie? Like who's playing who? Obviously I hated the 3rd one, hopefully this will be an improvement.

      Avengers should be sick! Can't wait for that. Also, what happened to the X-Men Origins series? I know the Wolverine one got mixed reviews (i liked it), but I thought they had a few other stories lined up
      their still trying to find a guy to play Spidey their gonna base this new re booted Spidey on the Ultimate Spider man series....

      they were going to make a Magneto but they canceled it and their gonna make a X men First Class movie

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
        their still trying to find a guy to play Spidey their gonna base this new re booted Spidey on the Ultimate Spider man series....

        they were going to make a Magneto but they canceled it and their gonna make a X men First Class movie
        IMDB.com still has Magneto listed for 2012, but it says it is on the Backburner.
        Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

        Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Southstander View Post
          IMDB.com still has Magneto listed for 2012, but it says it is on the Backburner.
          yeah thats what i heard too Ian Mckellen isn't going to reprise his role as Magneto because of his age

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
            yeah thats what i heard too Ian Mckellen isn't going to reprise his role as Magneto because of his age
            How old is Sir Ian McKellen?
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

            Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Southstander View Post
              How old is Sir Ian McKellen?
              70 according to Wiki...

              He was good, I think he'll be tough to replace.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                70 according to Wiki...

                He was good, I think he'll be tough to replace.
                I agree.:salute!:
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment

                Working...
                X