X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eminem New Album - Recovery

Comes out June 22nd
    http://www.billboard.com/news/eminem...04083345.story

Not Relapse 2 like it was originally going to be, hes going back to his old ways and naming this new album Recovery.

New Single also came out today - Not Afraid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojbvL...942&feature=iv
    I'm pretty damn excited for this...looks like hes gone back to his old good way of wrapping, without the stupid accent.(He even comments on this in the song Not Afraid)

After listening to that I know I'll be getting this one.
    Last edited by Bernie24; 05-03-2010, 12:50 PM.

I believe this is the same day Joe Budden's Great Escape comes out. If that is so it will be a great day for me.
    sigpic

Comment

I think I'm the only one that hated his album Relapse.

I hope this is better.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post

I hope this is better.
        I thought everyone hated that garbo??
        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Not afraid is sick. Glad to see EM is back to his old self.

In regards to Relapse even EM thought it was crap, listen to Not Afraid lyrics, he rips himself in that song a couple minutes in about that CD.
          sigpic

Comment

that song was gey

sigpic

Comment

Really haven't listened to Eminem since middle school. Maybe I'll give him a listen again.

Comment

Em is definitley back on his A game. Search for the song titled "Despicable" for proof.

Its the song that mentions Ben Rothlesburger, but that doesnt even stand out or make the song for me, he absolutley kills this track.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm Not Afraid

5 stars.

He is back......
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Bronco View Post
                    that song was gey
                    Your opinion doesn't seem to bother me after seeing your sig

Comment

I hope this is better.
                      No you're not, i hated it, only song id listen to off it is beautiful..... crack a bottle and we made you are cringeworthy
                      Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Oh good I thought I was the only one.

I only thought that because all my friends went crazy over it. "Hey man did you hear Crack a bottle and Must be the Ganja? Best album evvaa!!"

Then again all they do listen to are crap rap songs..

Comment

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
                          Really haven't listened to Eminem since middle school. Maybe I'll give him a listen again.
                          That's because those were the times he had his best albums out.

I still love Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP albums.

Comment

Oh good I thought I was the only one.

I only thought that because all my friends went crazy over it. "Hey man did you hear Crack a bottle and Must be the Ganja? Best album evvaa!!"

Then again all they do listen to are crap rap songs..
                            Yeah, that album was just made to sell records to the kiddies and people who just listen to crap rap songs. beautiful was the only example of shady showing what he could do on the whole cd

hoping the next album is a return to form..
                            Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

I'm so excited for this album, I can't wait. 'Not Afraid' is a sic track, and I'm excited to see Eminem living up to his potential again. When he came out with that diss track on Mariah Carrey followed by 'Forever' with drake, Kanye, and Lil Wayne... I knew he still had it in him.
                              sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Working...
                              X