Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reach Beta

Out today!

(anyone else having trouble downloading it? lol)
    sigpic

Played 5 or 6 games today, the game looks sick! Reminds me of why I started playing the original on the first place.

The elite slayer is my favorite game type

Comment

Is the demo purely MP?

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon View Post
        Is the demo purely MP?
        Its not really a demo..its a muliplayer beta and the only way to play it is with the ODST disc.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          Its not really a demo..its a muliplayer beta and the only way to play it is with the ODST disc.
          WEAK. lol.

Comment

WEAK. lol.
            Yeah, lol. Even with the limited release the servers were still over loaded. I had to wait about an hour after it downloaded before I got into a game.

The beta goes until the 19th in case anyone wants to pick up a used copy of ODST. It would be worth it IMO.

It's really fun, should hold me over until Skate 3 and Red Dead Redemption come out.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
              Yeah, lol. Even with the limited release the servers were still over loaded. I had to wait about an hour after it downloaded before I got into a game.

The beta goes until the 19th in case anyone wants to pick up a used copy of ODST. It would be worth it IMO.

It's really fun, should hold me over until Skate 3 and Red Dead Redemption come out.
              If I could afford it and had the time for ODST, I'd already have it.

Oh well.

Can't wait for Reach. It's on my rather short list of must haves.

Comment

If I could afford it and had the time for ODST, I'd already have it.

Oh well.

Can't wait for Reach. It's on my rather short list of must haves.
                Yeah it will be worth the wait. It honestly reminds me of the first time I played Hale CE lol

Comment

Took about 3 hours to download, but now thats all done it takes about 5 seconds to throw me into a game. And its pretty fun. Its much faster paced than Halo 3, which I like.
                  sigpic

Comment

i having fun with it...i like the new layout and format for multiplayer, also like how they do the rank.....slayer is still a blast and grab bag is cool....the maps are pretty fun to.....i am certainly glad i bought ODST now....becasue playing this now is pretty fun....i also agree its seems much faster paced....the protective shield, new button layout, and jet pack are kinda cool as well.....the new beam gun rocks as well......

Comment

I like how Spartans and Elites actually play different now. Invasion (new game type that comes out friday) is going to be sweet!

My favorite gun is probably the plasma grenade launcher

Comment

Im a little disappointed with the DMR. Its ugly and it holds only 12 rounds. Sometimes its extra powerful, and sometimes it doesnt do much damage at all, but then again thats what the beta is for!

I do love the covenant style rifle though, the one that shoots needles. I love watching those little needles explode when you get a nice headshot.

Another problem I noticed in SWAT is people who use the ability to run "perk" thingy. All they do is run around meleeing people.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, how long is the Beta??? I am going to get home from College on the 8th. Still going??
                          Looks crazy good.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                            Hey guys, how long is the Beta??? I am going to get home from College on the 8th. Still going??
                            Looks crazy good.
                            it lasts until the 18th, as long as you have ODST you should be good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                              it lasts until the 18th, as long as you have ODST you should be good to go.
                              Thank you my good man.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X