^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
      Call of Duty 2: Big Red One > All.

End of discussion.
      THIS!!! Those were the days when CoD was a must have

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
        No, sorry I should've been more specific.

There's a killstreak (in my case, I got it in a care package) that calls in an SR-71 Blackbird.

I didn't see what it did because the game ended soon after I called it in.

EDIT: I just looked it up. It's an advanced UAV that cannot be shot down. It shows the enemy location, and what direction they're facing. It lasts for about a minute. It's an 8KS.
        seems like a waste of an awesome aircraft. but then again, since that's what it's original intent was i guess they got it right.

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
        It's not a UAV.
        It's a 1960's reconnaissance/NASA test plane. It the fastest plane air plane on earth, with the power to reach mach 4-5. On test flights, it went from NY to London in 2hrs 30mins.
        i think you're confusing what he means by "uav" with the actual general meaning of what "U.A.V." stands for.

he's not saying the Blackbird is unmanned. all he's saying is that it has the same function (just more advanced) as the function of the UAV in MW2. that function was to reveal enemy locations on the map. that's it.

Even more reason for why I pass on it.
        It's a unaccurate war game.
        if you're talking about the Blackbird. it does exactly what the real Blackbird did when it was in service.

The fact that the game uses it as a a unmanned aircraft.They never was nor will there ever be, a SR-71 UAV.
        Thats whats inaccurate.
        again... the game does not use or say the Blackbird is unmanned. DoomTrooper was merely saying that the UAV and Blackbird DO THE SAME THING.

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
        i have to ask why do you type in when you mean and. its makes it really weird to read your posts
        thank you. that has bugged me for EVER...

i didn't quote any further on this particular subject but Insane, you do indeed use "in" instead of "and" all the time. in fact i think you use it in place of "and" every time and what we're wondering is WHY. we know you're a smart guy so why do you constantly include a grammatical error in every post that is easily fixed?

he wasn't asking you if you understood the difference, he was asking WHY you use the wrong word every time. it makes your sentences hard to read and follow.

i know that you may have the same reasoning as the people who say they don't worry about grammar and spelling because they're on the internet etc. but i don't buy that at all. the internet is basically the main mode of communication outside of cell phones these days and there's no reason to not use the language properly. now i do say that knowing full well that i almost refuse to capitalize anything in e-mails or chat rooms or forums... but i at least try to ensure my sentences make sense lol.

i know this is a video game thread (also no excuse for bad grammar etc) but we might as well ask here because i have been meaning to ask you anyway and i would have just picked a random thread anyway.

sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
          seems like a waste of an awesome aircraft. but then again, since that's what it's original intent was i guess they got it right.

i think you're confusing what he means by "uav" with the actual general meaning of what "U.A.V." stands for.

he's not saying the Blackbird is unmanned. all he's saying is that it has the same function (just more advanced) as the function of the UAV in MW2. that function was to reveal enemy locations on the map. that's it.

if you're talking about the Blackbird. it does exactly what the real Blackbird did when it was in service.

again... the game does not use or say the Blackbird is unmanned. DoomTrooper was merely saying that the UAV and Blackbird DO THE SAME THING.

thank you. that has bugged me for EVER...

i didn't quote any further on this particular subject but Insane, you do indeed use "in" instead of "and" all the time. in fact i think you use it in place of "and" every time and what we're wondering is WHY. we know you're a smart guy so why do you constantly include a grammatical error in every post that is easily fixed?

he wasn't asking you if you understood the difference, he was asking WHY you use the wrong word every time. it makes your sentences hard to read and follow.

i know that you may have the same reasoning as the people who say they don't worry about grammar and spelling because they're on the internet etc. but i don't buy that at all. the internet is basically the main mode of communication outside of cell phones these days and there's no reason to not use the language properly. now i do say that knowing full well that i almost refuse to capitalize anything in e-mails or chat rooms or forums... but i at least try to ensure my sentences make sense lol.

i know this is a video game thread (also no excuse for bad grammar etc) but we might as well ask here because i have been meaning to ask you anyway and i would have just picked a random thread anyway.

Listen I understand what you are talking about, I don't normally have grammatical errors, I mean I was my science teacher favorite science fiction write, and my English teacher loved me, before I graduated.

Back to the game, I've never played Big Red One, I was thinking of getting it.
          So GridironChamp and Amari24, how was Big Red One?( i need details)
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
            Call of Duty 2: Big Red One > All.

End of discussion.
            ^^^This

I loved that game

In fact, I'm gonna find where i put it and play it again!
            Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
            Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              Listen I understand what you are talking about, I don't normally have grammatical errors, I mean I was my science teacher favorite science fiction write, and my English teacher loved me, before I graduated.

Back to the game, I've never played Big Red One, I was thinking of getting it.
              So GridironChamp and Amari24, how was Big Red One?( i need details)
              I'm posting this on my PS3 so it may be a little sloppy. But BR1 is hands down, THE BEST CoD EVER. I don't care what anyone says. It had a great, accurate, and reasonble story. The campaign itself was good and lengthy, which most CoD's lack these days. The graphics were great for a PS2 game. I'd choose BR1 over any CoD game today, especially Black FLops.

Comment

• Anyone else experiencing lag even on SP?

I tried setting the graphics to really low, still laggy.

Comment

• Just beat the campaign. Took about 10 hours total playing on Veteran.

Loved how the storyline tied together and what happened after the credits had me rolling with laughter.

I'll definitely go spend my $60 to play this online. Great game.
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                    I'm posting this on my PS3 so it may be a little sloppy. But BR1 is hands down, THE BEST CoD EVER. I don't care what anyone says. It had a great, accurate, and reasonble story. The campaign itself was good and lengthy, which most CoD's lack these days. The graphics were great for a PS2 game. I'd choose BR1 over any CoD game today, especially Black FLops.
                    I wonder if I can buy it in marketplace on xbox live.
                    I wanted to play BR1 a few years back, but I didn't. I bought CoD 2 for 360 instead, in which I enjoyed, I also love how Ward put Capitan Price in both MW games and CoD 2. I still wonder how old the guy is.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                      I wonder if I can buy it in marketplace on xbox live.
                      I wanted to play BR1 a few years back, but I didn't. I bought CoD 2 for 360 instead, in which I enjoyed, I also love how Ward put Capitan Price in both MW games and CoD 2. I still wonder how old the guy is.
                      If you can't find it on the MP you can easily find it at Gamestop for $5, maybe even less.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        If you can't find it on the MP you can easily find it at Gamestop for $5, maybe even less.
                        Not for me, I have the slim xbox, which just like the slim PS3, it takes our backwards compatibility. So the only way I can play a original xbox game is to buy it off MP.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Can somebody tell me exactly what they don't like about Black Ops?

This game is awesome. 100x than MW2(I didn't like it much)

It fixed all the problems with MW2(camping, noobtubes etc)

The maps are better

They got rid of Stopping Power so you actually differentiate your classes now.

Emblems and Titles system is even better. You can customize your gun amazingly even putting clan tag and emblem on it. Hell you can even have face paint now.

I just don't get how you don't like this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                            Can somebody tell me exactly what they don't like about Black Ops?

The maps are better

Emblems and Titles system is even better. You can customize your gun amazingly even putting clan tag and emblem on it. Hell you can even have face paint now.

They started another thread too bashing a rumor of another COD game.

I think it's a great game, I'm really enjoying it.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
                              Is there anyway to check my overall KDR??
                              Click on your name, go to combat record, and hit right on the LS once, Its right there

Besides, K/D is nothing, GBs where its at xD

http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/call-...-ops/team/bbob

Comment

• Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                                Can somebody tell me exactly what they don't like about Black Ops?

The maps are better

Thank you! Yeah some people like hating on whats cool or popular, there isnt THAT much of a difference between Treyarch and Inf. Ward's approach to these games...

I loved it, I liked the story of the main guy being all messed up (Don't wanna spoil anything but those who've beat it know)

Comment

Working...
                                X