Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
    Can somebody tell me exactly what they don't like about Black Ops?

This game is awesome. 100x than MW2(I didn't like it much)

It fixed all the problems with MW2(camping, noobtubes etc)

The maps are better

They got rid of Stopping Power so you actually differentiate your classes now.

Emblems and Titles system is even better. You can customize your gun amazingly even putting clan tag and emblem on it. Hell you can even have face paint now.

I just don't get how you don't like this game.
    so far not a fan of the maps . . . spawning is just down right awful in this game, players constantly spawn behind me even with most of my team around/near me

also i dont know how you havent run into campers yet to say its not a problem anymore, it definitely is, always will be, its just how people play. also there is no pure sniping map which i love to do every so often. most of these maps have a ton of corners and i always get someone sitting in the darkest one making them pretty much invisible

not really a fan of the money system, i kinda liked having to use other guns but now i buy my set up that i know i like and just stick with it

i do like most of the other things you listed but IMO those are small things that likely would have been done in any future version of COD.

gameplay just isnt as good and graphics in MP are not as sharp.

also as ive mentioned i dont know what is wrong with me or my internet connection (it shows nothing) but people will hit me 1-2 times in the leg with the M16 and i die yet when i fill them with 3-4 pulls on the same gun in the chest they dont die, its very frustrating
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      so far not a fan of the maps . . . spawning is just down right awful in this game, players constantly spawn behind me even with most of my team around/near me
      This hasn't happend to me at all.

also i dont know how you havent run into campers yet to say its not a problem anymore, it definitely is, always will be, its just how people play. also there is no pure sniping map which i love to do every so often. most of these maps have a ton of corners and i always get someone sitting in the darkest one making them pretty much invisible It's still there, always will be but not NEARLY as much anymore.

not really a fan of the money system, i kinda liked having to use other guns but now i buy my set up that i know i like and just stick with it. if you liked using other guns than your regulars than use other guns.

i do like most of the other things you listed but IMO those are small things that likely would have been done in any future version of COD.

Obviously not by Infinity Ward considering they didn't do any of these things.
      gameplay just isnt as good and graphics in MP are not as sharp.Gameplay is 100x better graphics aren't as good, but seriously who gives a crap about graphics that much they're still better than most games just not as good as MW2's

also as ive mentioned i dont know what is wrong with me or my internet connection (it shows nothing) but people will hit me 1-2 times in the leg with the M16 and i die yet when i fill them with 3-4 pulls on the same gun in the chest they dont die, its very frustrating. Maybe you're just not that good. But no, lets blame the game. The M16 sucks now that there's no Stopping Power and you can't one shot drop people anymore so I don't get why you're using it anyway.
      Don't mean to be mean but god I can't stand when people nitpick things.

Comment

• WoW

I just played GB and lost to a team with a guy who was a First Prestige level 29. What a Joke

Comment

Don't mean to be mean but god I can't stand when people nitpick things.
          i said i like having to use other guns and attachements until i got to the guns i really liked using. in BO it really doesnt matter

well my kd is about 1.3 so im not that bad and either way i dont get how skill comes into play when i said im hitting them in the chest and in the kill cam they clearly hit me in the leg

as for campers, ive run into plenty in my maybe 2-3 hours of play time. probably just as many as MW2 people just dont know the hiding spots yet, once they do it will become more evident

also saying that just because they didnt do something in the past doesnt mean they wont change in the future, thats a pretty silly argument to make, they didnt know the issues of the gameplay when the public got there hands on it

and well you seem to nitpick things as well, noob tubes are not that bad in MW2 most of the time unless you get a bad lobby, camping again seems like nitpicking to me, people will play how they want the maps/game will not dictate that much for people

gameplay is not better IMO, maybe game modes and killstreaks but as far as point and shoot simple gameplay its not as smooth or polished as MW2

i dont like the M16 either but i figured you could understand a simple comparison for just that, comparison, apparently not though, too far over your head

you seem just a bit hypocritical thinking your reasons for like BO better is not nitpicking on MW2 but me liking MW2 better is nitpicking BO. you asked for the reasons and i gave them, if you didnt want to hear them why the hell did you bother asking
          sigpic
          -------

Comment

i said i like having to use other guns and attachements until i got to the guns i really liked using. in BO it really doesnt matter

well my kd is about 1.3 so im not that bad and either way i dont get how skill comes into play when i said im hitting them in the chest and in the kill cam they clearly hit me in the leg

as for campers, ive run into plenty in my maybe 2-3 hours of play time. probably just as many as MW2 people just dont know the hiding spots yet, once they do it will become more evident

also saying that just because they didnt do something in the past doesnt mean they wont change in the future, thats a pretty silly argument to make, they didnt know the issues of the gameplay when the public got there hands on it

and well you seem to nitpick things as well, noob tubes are not that bad in MW2 most of the time unless you get a bad lobby, camping again seems like nitpicking to me, people will play how they want the maps/game will not dictate that much for people

gameplay is not better IMO, maybe game modes and killstreaks but as far as point and shoot simple gameplay its not as smooth or polished as MW2

i dont like the M16 either but i figured you could understand a simple comparison for just that, comparison, apparently not though, too far over your head

you seem just a bit hypocritical thinking your reasons for like BO better is not nitpicking on MW2 but me liking MW2 better is nitpicking BO. you asked for the reasons and i gave them, if you didnt want to hear them why the hell did you bother asking

Campers aren't to be mad about, its tactical play style, and if you play ANY type of competitive gaming its Rush or Camp (or Rush then Camp). Its essential, But annoying.

Guns: So much better. It doesn't take 2-3 Bullets it takes 4-5, but you have to be MORE ACCURATE. And if you hit them in the head, they die, 1 shot. No questions asked

Perks: Awesome, because you don't have to waste your 2nd Perk on Stopping Power

Sniping... I dont like it. I was an awesome Quickscoper on MW2, and you can't do it AS GOOD (But its soooo much easier with Variable Scope)

Most of all

NO n00b t00bs xD

BO 9.8/10
            MW2 9/10

Cant forget Zombies xD

Comment

They aren't even reasons. You're just making crap up. Apparently other people get more powerful M16's than you do for instance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                Campers aren't to be mad about, its tactical play style, and if you play ANY type of competitive gaming its Rush or Camp (or Rush then Camp). Its essential, But annoying.

Guns: So much better. It doesn't take 2-3 Bullets it takes 4-5, but you have to be MORE ACCURATE. And if you hit them in the head, they die, 1 shot. No questions asked

Sniping... I dont like it. I was an awesome Quickscoper on MW2, and you can't do it AS GOOD (But its soooo much easier with Variable Scope)

Most of all

NO n00b t00bs xD

BO 9.8/10
                MW2 9/10

Cant forget Zombies xD
                agree completely about campers

guns i also agree but because of no stopping power im sure what is the case (guns less powerful or no stopping power). i play HC so i never used stopping power anyways.

sniping, im glad there is no quick scope that stuff was stupid, but again there is no map to snipe on which is pretty lame, whats the point of having sniper rifles if there is no real map to use them on

i do like the zombies mode as well.
                sigpic
                -------

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollo View Post

Most of all

NO n00b t00bs xD

BO 9.8/10
                  MW2 9/10

Cant forget Zombies xD
                  There are noob tubes. People just haven't been buying them yet. There probably will be more of them as people get to higher levels.

Comment

They aren't even reasons. You're just making crap up. Apparently other people get more powerful M16's than you do for instance.
                    lmao ok bud, im telling you what i have experienced, you clearly dont care so again i have to say why the hell did you bother to ask

im not biased against this game, i have no stock in these companies, i dont care which is better MW2 or BO. i dont have either game at the moment i traded MW2 because i got sick of it, ive played BO for a only couple days and these are my initial thoughts. i have no motive to bash BO with no reason

ive given my opinion based on the game that ive experienced, if you dont like it, again, dont ask the damn question
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

actually i've experienced almost everything SBboundBRONCOS has talked about thus far. so he's not just making things up.
                      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        I'm posting this on my PS3 so it may be a little sloppy. But BR1 is hands down, THE BEST CoD EVER. I don't care what anyone says. It had a great, accurate, and reasonble story. The campaign itself was good and lengthy, which most CoD's lack these days. The graphics were great for a PS2 game. I'd choose BR1 over any CoD game today, especially Black FLops.
                        Easily the best game of all time, in my opinion. The campaign was awesome, but
                        even the multiplayer was hella tight. I loved everything about it, especially how
                        a player could host his own public room but kick certain people out.

I seriously wish someone would invest the money to just remake that COD: BR1
                        with better graphics and better servers. I'd pay 60 bucks for it in a heartbeat.
                        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                          There are noob tubes. People just haven't been buying them yet. There probably will be more of them as people get to higher levels.
                          I know there IS t00bs, but they have almost no power, barely worth it at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            actually i've experienced almost everything SBboundBRONCOS has talked about thus far. so he's not just making things up.
                            thanks RB, i have no reason to make it up, in fact i just played a game where i was in an area and 4 guys spawned right on me, now im not complaining because i killed all 4 but that just reiterates my point

one thing i do like is that it kicks for team killing, however planes and choppers go through solid roofed buildings to kill me all the time, and ghost doesnt prevent them from seeing you like MW2 which is kinda dumb

i also do like voting on maps (next, previous, and random)
                            sigpic
                            -------

Comment

• The games legit. KKKKKKKK
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Also if anyone wants to play on XBOX live add: Bob LAblahh
                                sigpic
                                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                                X