• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Also if anyone wants to play on XBOX live add: Bob LAblahh
    Oh, so you changed it!

Comment

• I never really played hard core. I was always in merc team death match. I'll admit that I really like not having to unload on HC. I like that it seems more about skill and who can get their gun aimed accurately the fastest and not just who unloads the most.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
        I never really played hard core. I was always in merc team death match. I'll admit that I really like not having to unload on HC. I like that it seems more about skill and who can get their gun aimed accurately the fastest and not just who unloads the most.
        i really only play HC, its not a cluster * of shooting and going crazy, its more tactical and thought out. though i wish they had a game mode with everything of core like the map, ammo readout, etc but with the health of HC; i think that mode would be sweet
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

• im sooo happy, i prestiged today

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
            i really only play HC, its not a cluster * of shooting and going crazy, its more tactical and thought out. though i wish they had a game mode with everything of core like the map, ammo readout, etc but with the health of HC; i think that mode would be sweet

Map, yes. But without the red bleep when someone shoots, like now. Loadout, yes. I'd love to have that.
            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I also really like that it boots for team killing btw the aug owns everything in its path
              sigpic
              -------

Comment

I also really like that it boots for team killing btw the aug owns everything in its path
                Commando Red Dot
                Makarov Extended Mags
                Semtex
                Concussive
                Claymore
                Hardline Pro
                Sleight of Hand Pro
                Ninja Pro

2.12 KDR with that class

Comment

• What do all of your pro classes add to the regular perk Rollo?

Comment

• I do have to say that the radar sucks.
                    It doesn't show a red dot till you get killed or you kill a person, it's kinda annoying.
                    Thats the only annoying thing about the multi-player, a lot of people say campers, but I'm use to them.
                    Campers are in ALL first person shooters, so I don't see a reason to complain about them.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• FYI all the AUG and commando guns rule all.....

Comment

• What's the commando gun . . . An assault rifle
                        sigpic
                        -------

Comment

What's the commando gun . . . An assault rifle
                          Yeah it is. I rock the AK47 most of the time now. that and the ak47u which is pretty legit as well. A little kick never stopped me from killing all the n00bs.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• My playercard.

Last edited by bahn; 11-18-2010, 07:55 AM.

Comment

• Mine's similar, I'll post it later. No helmet on mine though.

Comment

• Why complaign about camping?? You only get one claymore per life so its not like anyone can just sit in a spot without their back covered all day. If you dont like them in there do something about it. Throw a grenade or a flashbang or something trick him with a decoy but for heavens sakes quit whining because they keep killing you. With that being said if any of you have it for xbox and like to get down on some Zombies or are pretty good at the game and u have a mic shoot me an invite.IdolizedX

Comment

Working...
                                X