Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncosking209 View Post
    Why complaign about camping?? You only get one claymore per life so its not like anyone can just sit in a spot without their back covered all day. If you dont like them in there do something about it. Throw a grenade or a flashbang or something trick him with a decoy but for heavens sakes quit whining because they keep killing you. With that being said if any of you have it for xbox and like to get down on some Zombies or are pretty good at the game and u have a mic shoot me an invite.IdolizedX
    its not that they kill me or anything in fact most are noobs and suck at the game but when someone sits in a corner for half the game and your on a roll the last thing you want to do is get killed because you run right past some guy that barely has his head sticking out from behind a box yet he can shoot you just fine
    sigpic
    -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
      its not that they kill me or anything in fact most are noobs and suck at the game but when someone sits in a corner for half the game and your on a roll the last thing you want to do is get killed because you run right past some guy that barely has his head sticking out from behind a box yet he can shoot you just fine
      Then run with a spy plane or a motion sensor. Or better yet stop running blindely into buildings. Dont get me wrong whenever I die too I yell out FLUKING CAMPER but I mean the way you guys complaign about it is crazy. Its really not that big of a deal and honestly is a smart strategy. If you were in a battle in real life you dont just run around acting stupid you hide set up shop and wait for someone to come by. If your on a killstreak and a camper kills you then START ANOTHER KILLSTREAK

Comment

• I've never been a big FPS gamer, I mostly only play Madden and NCAA, but I aboslutely love Black Ops, I bought MW2, and it was alright, but never played it online. I bought Black Ops last Friday and cant put down my controller. If anyone is playing on PS3 add me..

dkinak23

Comment

Why complaign about camping?? You only get one claymore per life so its not like anyone can just sit in a spot without their back covered all day. If you dont like them in there do something about it. Throw a grenade or a flashbang or something trick him with a decoy but for heavens sakes quit whining because they keep killing you. With that being said if any of you have it for xbox and like to get down on some Zombies or are pretty good at the game and u have a mic shoot me an invite.IdolizedX
          Idolized???
          that sounds familiar, do you play reach and or know the name Ynot?
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by bahn View Post
            My playercard.

OOOOOHHHHHHH! NIIIIICE!!!

There's a slim possibility I may just steal your idea...
            Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              Idolized???
              that sounds familiar, do you play reach and or know the name Ynot?
              Yea I used to play reach but I sold it not to long ago. And possibly lol I see alot of names each day. U play for xbox??

Comment

Yea I used to play reach but I sold it not to long ago. And possibly lol I see alot of names each day. U play for xbox??
                Yeah, i just changed my tag from denverbroncos to Insan3ArchAng3l.
                Hit me up, I don't play black ops a lot, but maybe when we are both on, I might put it inside the 360.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• OMFG the Commando is a tank lol

Im liking the Kiapris or whatev

The 74u is monstrous with MLSoH (marathon lightweight SoH)

Sniping in this game stinks, but the L96 and the PSG1 Reck. Drago and WA2k stink it up

Comment

• Call of Duty back to the player are very familiar with the history of World War II, has become a player in the past few years. There are also some design flaws and troubles, not all at least in the first level, so I restart the whole mission wrong end of the game.
                    Pet Beds

Comment

• I be beating the mess out of people with steady aim pro.
                      I don't have aim problems, but if you are a person whom does a lot of shoot from the waist, it's great to have.

I rarely play Black Ops, but when I do, i get 16-23 kills on Team, 25 domination.
                      The last time I play I went 23-4 on crackdown. We still lost that match.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by jameswilliam View Post
                        Call of Duty back to the player are very familiar with the history of World War II, has become a player in the past few years. There are also some design flaws and troubles, not all at least in the first level, so I restart the whole mission wrong end of the game.
                        There is no way I could have put it better.

Happy Thanksgiving, yo.
                        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          There is no way I could have put it better.

Happy Thanksgiving, yo.
                          lol i was thinking the same thing?? im ron burgundy?

if anyone wants to play ill be on today, i must add though that MW2 is still better, spawns in this game are beyond terrible
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                            lol i was thinking the same thing?? im ron burgundy?

if anyone wants to play ill be on today, i must add though that MW2 is still better, spawns in this game are beyond terrible
                            Especially Nuketown...I've literally had enemies spawn at the same time I do in the same location.

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                              Especially Nuketown...I've literally had enemies spawn at the same time I do in the same location.
                              Yeah, almost every time I play nuketown, I spawn then half there team spawns behind me.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                                ya that is the worst level by far for it but i understand because its so small, other levels dont have an excuse though ill spawn in an literally click run and be shot from behind
                                sigpic
                                -------

Comment

Working...
                                X