No announcement yet.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I caved into my nephews and bought it. Having some fun with it.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• I've been playing a lot lately. Bought it on Tuesday. IMO it's way better than MW2, but I'm not sure exactly why... I'm just having way more fun with it and not getting as enraged as I used to with that game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        I've been playing a lot lately. Bought it on Tuesday. IMO it's way better than MW2, but I'm not sure exactly why... I'm just having way more fun with it and not getting as enraged as I used to with that game.
        it gets there . . . trust me, in fact i find it more enraging than MW2 with all the respawns right near you. people still miraculously know where you are right around a corner, and still camp the crap out of dark corners, and lay down everywhere. ive been getting noob-toobed more and more as of lately

there is only 1 sniping type map

idk i actually popped MW2 in yest, they both have their flaws but right now im enjoying BO simply because its newer, once thats gone ill prob go back to MW2.

another thing i noticed that annoys me is this game is really laggy, i installed it on the HD last night so ill see if it helps but MW2 was never this bad even with a bad internet connection at my old apt
        sigpic
        -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
          it gets there . . . trust me, in fact i find it more enraging than MW2 with all the respawns right near you. people still miraculously know where you are right around a corner, and still camp the crap out of dark corners, and lay down everywhere. ive been getting noob-toobed more and more as of lately

idk i actually popped MW2 in yest, they both have their flaws but right now im enjoying BO simply because its newer, once thats gone ill prob go back to MW2.

another thing i noticed that annoys me is this game is really laggy, i installed it on the HD last night so ill see if it helps but MW2 was never this bad even with a bad internet connection at my old apt
          Both games enrage me a lot, but I don't play MW2, when I had it, I played online like 3 times. But for BO it's only large enraging flaws is the spawn and the horrid radar system. *note* the only way to not be seem on a radar is Ghost. Yet when I sometimes a guy with out ghost never appear on radar walks up and kills me. When it comes to campers, once again there in every game, but COD has more notable campers. The only time a camper piss me off, even if he doesn't kill me, but if I see the guy just sitting there or laying, it annoys me. COD is not a strategy game, grow a pair and move a bit. I piss allot of people off on BO, only because my perks are Ghost pro and second chance pro. Ghost pro, I can be seen on radar by anything, not a sentry gun,blackbird,spyplane, nothing. Second chance pro I stay in second chance longer, and can be picked up by teammates.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I dunno I've had it since Tuesday and I'm at level 46 and haven't really gotten pissed off or noticed any of the stuff people are saying (like the bad radar system for example). Sure there's camping, but it seems easier to deal with them now, especially since the stupid heartbeat monitor isn't in this game.

The only thing I don't really like about it are the maps. There isn't much variety and none of them are very good for sniping.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
              The only thing I don't really like about it are the maps. There isn't much variety and none of them are very good for sniping.
              I've found a couple of decent spots for Sniping. Especially the Jungle map. But yea, they coudl use some more maps.
              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                I've found a couple of decent spots for Sniping. Especially the Jungle map. But yea, they coudl use some more maps.
                Yeah there allot on jungle, and there is also a good number on crisis.
                Actually other than the small maps like nuketown, if you time it right and have the right perks, you can snipe on any map. I never snipe, but when I do it's on array and I don't even use a sniper rifle. I'd be at a high point on the map with my AK-47 or any other assault rifle, then get a head shot.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                  Yeah I mean if you really look hard you can get some good sniping points, but overall it isn't very good. I'm sure I'm gonna be going back to Halo for a long time when the new maps drop on Tuesday, so hopefully some new maps will come out for Black Ops sometime soon.

Comment

• i would guess about 85% of my deaths come from me being shot in the back, MW2 was NEVER this bad . . . NEVER

this games spawns are completely bogus and ive also run into a few glitches

someone put down a napalm attack i saw the line and there was a HUGE gap in the flames so i ran threw but caught on fire, kill cam showed fire all throughout the area that there wasnt any on my screen

also i have been getting blown up randomly, no claymore click, no RC car scream, my only guess is c4 but its unlikely as they were pretty strange spots and it never showed an explosion?

RC cars are way more annoying than pred missiles seeing as you get them at a 2-3 killstreak and they can go inside buildings and into small areas

another thing, not just a blke ops problem but why does my AK firing at least 3 shots into a guy put someone into last stand but they one shot kill me with the M1911 in the leg . . . last stand is worse than martyrdom and they need to get rid of that stupid ass perk

i dont know for me this game is far more frustrating probably because they leveled the playing field with terrible spawns. if your a better player . . . you should play better for the most part, it does to need to be leveled out, its not a 5 year old baseball tournament, as you lvl up you should get better guns and you should theoretically be better than players of lesser lvls
                    sigpic
                    -------

Comment

i would guess about 85% of my deaths come from me being shot in the back, MW2 was NEVER this bad . . . NEVER

this games spawns are completely bogus and ive also run into a few glitches

someone put down a napalm attack i saw the line and there was a HUGE gap in the flames so i ran threw but caught on fire, kill cam showed fire all throughout the area that there wasnt any on my screen

also i have been getting blown up randomly, no claymore click, no RC car scream, my only guess is c4 but its unlikely as they were pretty strange spots and it never showed an explosion?

RC cars are way more annoying than pred missiles seeing as you get them at a 2-3 killstreak and they can go inside buildings and into small areas

another thing, not just a blke ops problem but why does my AK firing at least 3 shots into a guy put someone into last stand but they one shot kill me with the M1911 in the leg . . . last stand is worse than martyrdom and they need to get rid of that stupid ass perk

i dont know for me this game is far more frustrating probably because they leveled the playing field with terrible spawns. if your a better player . . . you should play better for the most part, it does to need to be leveled out, its not a 5 year old baseball tournament, as you lvl up you should get better guns and you should theoretically be better than players of lesser lvls
                      Yeah, they definitely didn't fix the spawn point thing, and now there are tons of guys who are wise to that and spawn camp.

It sometimes takes an entire clip to kill somebody with Last stand too, that isn't right.

This is why the greatest multiplayer game of all time is still Counter-Strike: Source.

I still play that game and have more fun with it.
                      Lifetime Broncos/Cowboys fan.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Allot of my friends are starting to not play black ops as much.
                        I think one of the people at treyarch was high or drunk when he put in the spawn spots.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                          Allot of my friends are starting to not play black ops as much.
                          I think one of the people at treyarch was high or drunk when he put in the spawn spots.
                          Not just the spawning, but it has so many more problems than that, I still can't grasp how people can spend $60 on a game like it. I played a few games last night over my cousins, I thought you guys were exagerrating over the spawning, but no.... it's that broken. Also the hit detection is a joke. One time I died by a gernade that was at least 13 feet away from me... I don't know if it was a glitch or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomTrooper View Post
                            Yeah, they definitely didn't fix the spawn point thing, and now there are tons of guys who are wise to that and spawn camp.

It sometimes takes an entire clip to kill somebody with Last stand too, that isn't right.

This is why the greatest multiplayer game of all time is still Counter-Strike: Source.

I still play that game and have more fun with it.
                            The greatest multiplayer game of all time is Quake on the Dreamcast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                              The greatest multiplayer game of all time is Quake on the Dreamcast.
                              The greatest multiplayer game ever is Socom2 for ps2

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                                Not just the spawning, but it has so many more problems than that, I still can't grasp how people can spend $60 on a game like it. I played a few games last night over my cousins, I thought you guys were exagerrating over the spawning, but no.... it's that broken. Also the hit detection is a joke. One time I died by a gernade that was at least 13 feet away from me... I don't know if it was a glitch or not.
                                I know it's far beyond spawning, and I don't own the game. My cousin does, I play it when he is not playing it or if I'm not playing something else.

He asked me way don't I buy Black Ops, I told him that game is not worth 60 bucks. The thing about the grenade is not a glitch, it has happened to me,friends and I've seen it on final kill after the match. The hit detection is worst than a joke, you can fire a whole clip into a guys back with him not dying. Instead you reload and get shot once in die. I still think there is a issue with the radar system. Why? Because a guy can appear behind you, following you and you never see him on the radar. Now there is a perk where you can't be seen by anything, radar, sentry gun, RC car, spy plane and even the blackbird. That is called ghost pro, now how do you know if a guy used ghost pro? they wear a ghillie suit. But these guys don't wear it nor use the perk. But there still somehow not seen on radar.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X