No announcement yet.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels weird to say this as I wait to pick up my daughter from school but man, I was murderin kids on nuke town. Went like 97-15 or something. Black bird...chopper gunner and dogs for my kill streaks.
    sigpic

Comment

• To Black Ops Fans!

You Guys Should Check out my Youtube.com/RolloMVP

You Guys Should Sub!, There is some quality stuff ill be posting!

Thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Rollo View Post
        You Guys Should Check out my Youtube.com/RolloMVP

You Guys Should Sub!, There is some quality stuff ill be posting!

Thx
        dude, you're amazing lol
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          dude, you're amazing lol
          Sarcasm? I have 2 more Sick Tomahawks coming up lol!!!!!!!!

Comment

• What was so special?
            I watch each vid, 10 killstreak is pretty nice, and the tomahawk kill was luck.
            Not down playing yo skill or play, I'm a real critic when it comes to people posting youtube vids of then playing a game. I mean, to impress me I goto see something that makes me go DAMN!!!!!, or thats beyond sweet.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I got some Gamebattles Clips, which is competitive Gaming. My GB team is ranked 70th in the world in competitive gaming, so i will be posting Gameplays of the Gamebattles and tournaments. The Two 2v1 Clutches are hard to come by in Competitive. The 10 Kill Streak was sick and the Tomahawk is fun to watch! I posted my 1st video yesterday, so im just getting up and running and hoping people see my vids!

Thank you for constructive criticism and not Banter and Hate

Comment

• You guys should check out my BO vids

Youtube.com/RolloMVP

Comment

• Careful with the spamming.

Comment

• Black ops has nothing on MW2 in my opinion. Although there are a few things i do like about black ops. I will definetely be trading it in for MW3. Btw nuketown is the poorest excuse for a map ever lol
                    sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

• Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
                      Black ops has nothing on MW2 in my opinion. Although there are a few things i do like about black ops. I will definetely be trading it in for MW3. Btw nuketown is the poorest excuse for a map ever lol
                      Black Ops won't be worth anything by the time MW3 comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        Black Ops won't be worth anything by the time MW3 comes out.
                        I know id probly trade it in prior to mw3. Something's better than nothin.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MNBroncs85 View Post
                          Black ops has nothing on MW2 in my opinion. Although there are a few things i do like about black ops. I will definetely be trading it in for MW3. Btw nuketown is the poorest excuse for a map ever lol
                          yup nuke town is awful i have no idea what they were thinking with that one

and yes MW2 is still better and MW3 will be awesome

some things ive come to like in BO though are the customization options for everything

has anyone else been blown up randomly though, it happens every once in a while ill be running and then BOOM . . . no RC noise and no claymore click, i also dont think its C4 . . . its annoying
                          sigpic
                          -------

Comment

• Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
                            yup nuke town is awful i have no idea what they were thinking with that one

and yes MW2 is still better and MW3 will be awesome

some things ive come to like in BO though are the customization options for everything

has anyone else been blown up randomly though, it happens every once in a while ill be running and then BOOM . . . no RC noise and no claymore click, i also dont think its C4 . . . its annoying
                            havent been blown up randomly, that is odd tho
                            the customizations are awesome. And I thought rust was a small map on mw2. Nuketown is like a last minute map they put together. They should of made it like a whole block or a street. no shotgun as secondary is a bummer imo.
                            sigpic

Comment

• BO has to have the worst maps in video game history, like no lie.
                              I completely destroyed this team on nuketown with a shotgun, just running around and popping people with one hit kills.
                              Has anyone ever player objectives on nuketown,like flag,hq,search,etc?
                              Not only is the map dumb, but seriously way let that be a playable map in objectives.

I don't own BO, one reason is because another CoD game is coming out next year, and EA already milks my money, I'm not gonna let Activision do it too.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Just got this game for the 360 on Christmas. Didn't play it on Live yet, wasn't looking forward to being a 'Christmas Noob' and getting slaughtered. Want to finish the campaign anyways so I can get used to the guns and gameplay before I hop into being owned lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X