Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cahill View Post
    Just got this game for the 360 on Christmas. Didn't play it on Live yet, wasn't looking forward to being a 'Christmas Noob' and getting slaughtered. Want to finish the campaign anyways so I can get used to the guns and gameplay before I hop into being owned lol.
    Yeah, you starting late.
    Everybody is use to the maps,weapons, and Spawns now, so there is more camping now than before, and something that I've done a few times.
    Thats run to the enemy spawn in kill everything that spawns, you get 7-8 kills before the spawns switch.
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by Cahill View Post
      Just got this game for the 360 on Christmas. Didn't play it on Live yet, wasn't looking forward to being a 'Christmas Noob' and getting slaughtered. Want to finish the campaign anyways so I can get used to the guns and gameplay before I hop into being owned lol.
      You picked a bad time to start. The norm with all CoD's is that after a month or two after it's release, campers and noob tuberz are everywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
        You picked a bad time to start. The norm with all CoD's is that after a month or two after it's release, campers and noob tuberz are everywhere
        Yep.
        You gonna turn the corner and get hit in the toe or sack with a noob tube.
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• My KD has pretty much skyrocketed with all the christmas n00bs.
          sigpic

Comment

• i haven't played since two weeks after the game came out....
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              i haven't played since two weeks after the game came out....
              I'm still playing KZ2, much better game overall

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                I'm still playing KZ2, much better game overall
                i dunno if it has to do with the game. just been extremely busy and by the time i get home i don't want to take the time to set it up and can't have it up too loud, or don't want to wake the kids with my yelling at the game.

plus i've got a couple new games i've been tinkering with.
                sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

• Decided to give it a go last night and try out the multiplayer. Haven't played Live since 2007 and I wasn't really into it back then. Was a giant multiplayer gamer on the OG Xbox way back in the day so this brought back some memories. Game is pretty fun, I thought it was kind of easy. Only one round did I see a KDR less than 1.0 and that was Free For All where I kept getting shot in the back literally everytime because the map was pretty small but I finished third overall still.

Comment

• I got it for Christmas too. I'm horrible, and was pretty bad at MW2... It's so much fun though. Any suggestions on guns and attachments?

If anyone wants to get a game going add me, but don't get mad if I'm absolutely horrible. XBox Live name: RamaGator15.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Blondie79!
                    All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                    Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                    "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
                      I got it for Christmas too. I'm horrible, and was pretty bad at MW2... It's so much fun though. Any suggestions on guns and attachments?

If anyone wants to get a game going add me, but don't get mad if I'm absolutely horrible. XBox Live name: RamaGator15.
                      Add me up Insan3Archang3l.

It depends, I think fro run and gun the best guns are the SMG's.
                      I use the MPL, with warlord(add a scope and rapid fire), ghost pro, and second chance. I get 20-30 kills, with this, start the game with a 9 killstreak, it pisses people off, which is when you know you are doing a good job.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
                        I got it for Christmas too. I'm horrible, and was pretty bad at MW2... It's so much fun though. Any suggestions on guns and attachments?

A couple of nice guns early on (I think):

Enfield with reflex sight
                        and
                        AK-74u with dual mag

Comment

• Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                          A couple of nice guns early on (I think):

Enfield with reflex sight
                          and
                          AK-74u with dual mag
                          Yeah, for start guns both of those are great.
                          I say the best perk is ghost pro, mainly because it cancels out most killstreaks.
                          Blackbird,spy planes, choppers, and napalm can't see you. Sentry guns can't detect you, and unless you right in a dogs face, they can't get you.

I have enemy walking right past me, when I use ghost pro.(not camping)
                          I just be walking, and a guy will just walk past me, now it doesn't happen all the time, just a view times. Try in get use to not relying on radar, it will get you killed.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Thanks for the advice. Maybe I can get my ratio over 1 for more than a game or 2 at a time.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks Blondie79!
                            All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                            Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                            "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              Yeah, for start guns both of those are great.
                              I say the best perk is ghost pro, mainly because it cancels out most killstreaks.
                              Blackbird,spy planes, choppers, and napalm can't see you. Sentry guns can't detect you, and unless you right in a dogs face, they can't get you.

I have enemy walking right past me, when I use ghost pro.(not camping)
                              I just be walking, and a guy will just walk past me, now it doesn't happen all the time, just a view times. Try in get use to not relying on radar, it will get you killed.

I beleive Ghost pro doesnt hide you from the Blackbird

Comment

• Originally posted by bahn View Post
                                I beleive Ghost pro doesnt hide you from the Blackbird
                                You can't be seen by any aircraft...well unless you running out in the open, then a chopper can kill,but thats it.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X