No announcement yet.

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RC car is hilarious to use. I laugh everytime.
    sigpic
    Thanks Blondie79!
    All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
    Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
    "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

• Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
      You can't be seen by any aircraft...well unless you running out in the open, then a chopper can kill,but thats it.
      No. If you have Ghost pro the only thing that can see you is the Black Bird.
      sigpic
      2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
        The RC car is hilarious to use. I laugh everytime.
        Yeah, I still use it.
        My KS are RC-XD, care package, and dogs/chopper.(switch between them from time to time.)
        sigpic
        Adopted Broncos:
        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          No. If you have Ghost pro the only thing that can see you is the Black Bird.
          Well I guess that means people who uses blackbird suck, because I've never been spotted or kill when a blackbird is up.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• AK74U with Rapidfire/Grip is the most noob gun the game. half a click of the right trigger and they're dead. I see it all the time and it sucks. I'm tired of all this cheap stuff. I mean I'm still pretty good but it's annoying.
            sigpic

Comment

Well I guess that means people who uses blackbird suck, because I've never been spotted or kill when a blackbird is up.
              LOL you've never been killed when a blackbird was up? That has to be a lie.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL you've never been killed when a blackbird was up? That has to be a lie.
                I haven't, but just to say, I rarely see or hear that a Blackbird is up.
                I don't have to lie about it, it's not something people praise so why lie?
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I haven't, but just to say, I rarely see or hear that a Blackbird is up.
                  I don't have to lie about it, it's not something people praise so why lie?
                  Just because you don't hear that it's up doesn't mean it's not up. And it's because with Black Bird it's so easy to kill anyone. The fact that someone has claimed to have never been killed while a blackbird is up tells me either he's never been in a game with a black bird or maybe one or two.

In fact add me on XBL and I'll make sure it happens more than once.

Kiss kiss, hug hug
                  Bob Lablahh
                  sigpic

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with sitting there and chuckling while some dude rages hardcore to himself after a game but I don't think you should evaluate how well you're playing based on how much someone hates you. Otherwise we'd have to assume all those guys who just set up camp on the outcropping in Jungle must be the best players in the world, because they definitely incite a lot of raging!
                    sigpic
                    - ★ -
                    2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Just because you don't hear that it's up doesn't mean it's not up. And it's because with Black Bird it's so easy to kill anyone. The fact that someone has claimed to have never been killed while a blackbird is up tells me either he's never been in a game with a black bird or maybe one or two.

In fact add me on XBL and I'll make sure it happens more than once.

Kiss kiss, hug hug
                      Bob Lablahh
                      Like I said, it's rare.
                      Out of all my matches I would say I've only seen/heard 5-9 Blackbird(including my own team) There has been more black birds on my team than on the other teams.
                      I guess the Blackbird is one of your KS?
                      When I hear that the enemy has one, I brace for it.
                      I think of having a black bird like playing hardcore, you don't just run around.
                      So I be a little more careful than before, and allot of people go nuts when they hear a black bird is up. I've seen guys think that means we can just walk up in get easy kills.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Originally posted by sSync View Post
                        There's nothing wrong with sitting there and chuckling while some dude rages hardcore to himself after a game but I don't think you should evaluate how well you're playing based on how much someone hates you. Otherwise we'd have to assume all those guys who just set up camp on the outcropping in Jungle must be the best players in the world, because they definitely incite a lot of raging!
                        I get what you saying.
                        Jungle, Jungle, Jungle man, thats a crazy place, I love it for the fact that people circle one spot. You will always find 2-3 people in that area, the campers on it I don't even notice anymore.
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Broncos:
                        EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• How much have you played the game? If you're half decent and haven't played the game for days and days it's probably just a case of having played with people who either don't have it set up (proportionately very few people do) or can't call it in (because you're killing them).

PS I like Jungle because if you can get a chopgun on those campers it's game over. Nowhere to hide and people seem to prefer getting spawn-killed to changing classes to something with a LAW/Strela!
                          sigpic
                          - ★ -

Comment

How much have you played the game? If you're half decent and haven't played the game for days and days it's probably just a case of having played with people who either don't have it set up (proportionately very few people do) or can't call it in (because you're killing them).

PS I like Jungle because if you can get a chopgun on those campers it's game over. Nowhere to hide and people seem to prefer getting spawn-killed to changing classes to something with a LAW/Strela!
                            A lot, I have not played since I can to visit my grandma, my xbox is at home, so if had my box i would be on right now.

I believe I'm better than decent, on average I get 23 kills with 6 deaths, I rarely go over 6, the last time I had more than 6 was when I prestige, I went 18-12.

My friends think I'm good to, so I wouldn't say decent.
                            As for Jungle, I love it for the fact that people goto the same spot every time, if there not camping there going to the same spot over and over again.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Averaging around about a 4KD consistently is pretty damn good, assuming you're playing TDM and/or FFA (and not killwhoring in objective games). Although the FAMAS being your fav weapon does taint it a tiny bit, lol
                              sigpic
                              - ★ -

Comment

Averaging around about a 4KD consistently is pretty damn good, assuming you're playing TDM and/or FFA (and not killwhoring in objective games). Although the FAMAS being your fav weapon does taint it a tiny bit, lol
                                I don't use it, I did when I first got it, but then when I hit like level 20 something I start using different weapons.

I use the Commando,AK47, and MPL. I play allot of TDM, I play Domination when I play with my friends, thats all they play.

I think I'm th unluckiest player in the game though, I seem to always get put on sucky teams. Like I will go 23-3 and still look the match because my team suck.
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Broncos:
                                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Working...
                                X