No announcement yet.

june 1st countdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Southstander;3276694]I can't wait for RDR!

~~~~~~~~~

Something I do not understand. Alot of people "bash" Madden for not changing more from year to year. What more can they do?[/QUOTE]

Are you serious the game lacks a lot. I mean I understand only so many changes can happened between year to year but the game has basically put out the same stuff for the last four years. I'm a fan of madden, but to say it cant be improved is preposterous.
    sigpic

Team Tebow #267

Comment

madden has pretty much put out the same game with more and more icy every year, seemingly. its still a "quality" game because fundementally it was pretty good, but the fact that they keep updating things like the menu and texture packages yet ignore basic game play flaws really bugs me. with the ridiculously amounts of "cheesing" that the game allows, the lack of realistic inside running, the ridiculous tackle outcomes, etc are just below par with what the rest of sports video games are at.
      disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Originally posted by PhillyBronco24 View Post
        I thought you were so serious until I read you sig, thank god you were only playing about buying this game.
        no, i'm actually buying it haha. i dont spend my money on shooting games, which make up about 3/4ths of the gaming market (most overdone genre ever?) so i usually have plenty of spare slots to spend on other types of games.
        disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Working...
        X