Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official "Twilight" Thread :facepalm:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Official "Twilight" Thread :facepalm:

    I have one thought on this subject, and this sums it up perfectly:



  • #2
    I am Corywinget81, and I APPROVE this message.
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      It's pretty sad when you need Buffy returning to prime time.
      Brock you like a hurricane!
      sigpic
      Think of a bigger, stronger, more handsome Eli Manning.... That's Fargo.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Fargo View Post
        It's pretty sad when you need Buffy returning to prime time.
        Someone has to stop the travesty!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          Someone has to stop the travesty!!!
          I say they put more Hogan's Heroes on TV. It wouldn't do anything, but I like the show.

          Comment


          • #6
            sigpic

            Hooray, beer!

            Comment


            • #7
              I am on team silver bullet and steak through the heart.
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                sigpic

                Hooray, beer!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  Very true!
                  Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                  Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Last edited by CoryWinget81; 05-05-2010, 10:46 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Hooray, beer!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      sigpic

                      Hooray, beer!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        sigpic

                        Hooray, beer!

                        Comment


                        • #13

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
                            I have one thought on this subject, and this sums it up perfectly:


                            i didn't know who edward cullen was until i read through the thread... so now i approve this message...


                            oh.. and she can buff me any time.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Nice pic Jet

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X