What game to buy next for PS3???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What game to buy next for PS3???

I have $35 to spare, and i want to know what game is a homerun hitter....or should i save up for uncharted 2 or red dead redemption?
    sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

I'm torn on Red Dead Redemption. I know that if I get it I"ll set it right back down when UFC hits.... then no telling when I'll pick it back up.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post
      I have $35 to spare, and i want to know what game is a homerun hitter....or should i save up for uncharted 2 or red dead redemption?
      Save up for Uncharted 2 the game is breath taking and you will spend lot of

hours playing it. You will enjoy it trust me. :salute!:
      sigpic

Comment

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a great game.

Comment

I'd save for RDR. I'm so pumped for that game.

Comment

Red Dead Redemption will be released on tuesday. So I do not think you will be able to get it for $35 Dollars.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

I've got Red Dead on preorder, but if your looking for a completely amazing game that fell under the radar, and kicks ass look for a used copy of Valkeria Chronicles. Gamestop sells it used for $17.00 and its worth way more than that.

It blends the best aspects of a RTS, RPG, and FPS into one truly great game, and the art style is unique and brilliant. It's a well designed game with a great story line, deep strategy, solid controls, amazing art, and you will not quickly, or easily beat the game. It's a game will will put many hours into. Not to mention the level of squad building customization is some of the deepest, and most original I have seen in a game ever. (Example: If you pick a member of your 20 man squad that has grass allergies then they will suffer penalties when moving through grass.) It's that level of deep. What makes the game brilliant is that it goes far beyond micromanaging some squad members by clicking on orders. Each time you select a squad member to take an action you take full control of that character, and perform their actions yourself FPS over the shoulder style so the character will be positioned exactly where you want, and will aim and shoot at exactly what you want right down to specific body locations on your targets.

Don't take my word for it. If you haven't tried this hidden gem it's easily one of the best PS3 games I have played to date, and for under $20.00 it's a steal.
              Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?

Comment

You should be able to buy Uncharted 2 for $35 bucks at gamestop or w/e. That game is amazing with lots of replay value. Its one of those games i felt really good about paying $60 bucks on. Red Dead comes out in a few more days so if you want you could just wait for that to come out. Thats another game that looks really good. But if I had to go with one Id go with Uncharted 2 because of its crisp look, gameplay, and replay value on top of great Voice Acting. Red Dead is a free roam game so you won't miss much waiting to buy it later. Its pretty much an old west version of GTA IV; its just 4x as big as GTA. Whatever one you go with they're both are good choices either way. I plan on getting Red Dead a week or so after it comes out.

Comment

I finally got uncharted 2, and i have to say that this is one of the most amazing games i've ever played. Overall this deserves an 11/10, but since I cant do that it gets a 10/10. the first thing that caught my eye was the stunning graphics....AMAZING!!!
                  sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

I finally got uncharted 2, and i have to say that this is one of the most amazing games i've ever played. Overall this deserves an 11/10, but since I cant do that it gets a 10/10. the first thing that caught my eye was the stunning graphics....AMAZING!!!
                    You should play the first one as well. Graphics aren't quite as good as the 2nd but still an amazing game with an amazing story. One of my all time favorite games!
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

God of War III = Best PS3 game
                      Originally posted by darth-hideous
                      Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                      Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

Comment

If you're into FPS you can't go wrong with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or Battlefield: Bad Company. If you want something a little different Little Big Planet is really different, but Uncharted 2 is an amazing game :salute!:

Comment

Working...
                        X