No announcement yet.

Ronnie James Dio dead at 67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His voice was so damn powerful. To hear his music today is a familiar reminder of where I have been and what I have done over the years in my life. Since I was a teenager, I have been listening to his music and it has given me so much enjoyment over the years. I am honored to have seen RJD live on several occassions.

By all accounts he was terrific human being. I heard he was a big baseball fan as well.

I wish I could've thanked him for the great music that I will continue to enjoy throughout my life. Goodbye to a legend. \m/

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
      He will be missed. Cheers to the man who gave us the international sign for metal!!!!!
      I heard the story of that the other day, it came from Dio's Grandmother of all people , when you flash the Evil Eye up then it is protecting you from Evil Spirits, when you point it at someone you are projecting a spell at someone, if you believe in all that Hocus Pocus.
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Can't believe it. Just read the news yesterday. Stunning.

The Mob Rules album and the song Country Girl are as good as any album/song Black Sabbath had in their storied career. My son loves the Holy Diver album and I've watched the Holy Diver Live DVD with him. We've listened to Holy Diver a lot the past few weeks.

Loved his stuff from Rainbow to Black Sabbath to Dio to Heaven and Hell. So glad he released and album and DVD with Heaven and Hell towards the end. Black Sabbath was never the same after Dio left.

R.I.P. to a legend.
        My blog : "A new machine" http://dgalemore.blogspot.com

R.I.P. Darrent Williams 1982-2007

Comment

Working...
        X