Megan Fox dropped from Transformers 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    Look at you guys being all judgemental and trying to act all cool. I would bet that most everyone one of you typing all the silliness about her prolly could not score with the school lunchroom lady.

What's more, I would bet you would have an 'accident' if you came home and saw Megan Fox laying on your bed dressed in some kitty gear looking for some play.

Yea, I can hear it now, 'ahh, no thanks Miss Fox, I think you are a marginal actress and I just do not find you that attractive. Now if you'll excuse me, Star Trek is on and my pizza should arrive any minute now and mom and I do not feel like sharing tonight'.
    the point people are making is that shes highly overrated and not worth the amount of hype she recieves. I think you missed that point

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      You forgot to mention your mullet...
      Fits my lifestyle. Business in the front, party in the back.
      sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post

All I see is thumbs.........................

Comment

I don't see what is so wrong with her thumbs. My friend in high school actually had the same thumbs so I guess I'm use to some thumbs looking like that.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
            I don't see what is so wrong with her thumbs. My friend in high school actually had the same thumbs so I guess I'm use to some thumbs looking like that.
            It was just a joke when i posted the thumb pic.. Everyone has there flaws even a dime piece like MFox. She is so fine i dont care if her acting blows id rather see her in a movie over the bad acting anyday. theres always a mute button
            sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

Comment

just remember people this evolved from old school cartoon. I was actually impressed with the effects when they transformed but it sucked at the same time because i watched it on a smaller tv. Couldnt tell if that was a jet engine or a muffler....

wonder if the chick turns out the be the one who played the robot in the 2 formers? That would be funny
              Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Originally posted by CTM View Post
                Megan Fox is so overrated.

I dont find her attractive at all. Too fake.
                I agree 100%

I hate how fake everything is becoming.

Quite disgusting.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

All of you guys who are saying she is unattractive need to get your eyes checked.
                  sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
                    All of you guys who are saying she is unattractive need to get your eyes checked.
                    Some people consider Paris Hilton to be one amazingly hot woman.

Does that mean she floats my boat?

No, in fact, I consider her to be quite disgusting.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                    X