• Add me on PS3

Anybody want to add me on PS3. ID is BRONCOS_FAN1592
    sigpic

Here ya go, buddy.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Lets play madden!!! btw wanna know a cool story guys? So I was playing franchise mode.. go 18-0 and face the packers in the superbowl. 10 min quarters, 25 run clock time, all-pro. So I'm thinking; hey, wouldnt it be cool if the score were to be 31-24? and it freakin' happens. im like wutttt. and take a pic
      Last edited by BroncoFanFromSD; 06-08-2010, 11:19 PM.
      XBL GT - Ray DizzIe
      PS3 ID - xUDxBlue

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanFromSD View Post
        Lets play madden!!! btw wanna know a cool story guys? So I was playing franchise mode.. go 18-0 and face the packers in the superbowl. 10 min quarters, 25 run clock time, all-pro. So I'm thinking; hey, wouldnt it be cool if the score were to be 31-24? and it freakin' happens. im like wutttt. and take a pic
        What year was it?

Comment

It was just a couple days ago. Madden '10. Still pretty cool, though. haha
          XBL GT - Ray DizzIe
          PS3 ID - xUDxBlue

Comment

you were supposed to say 1998

since you are already in sandy eggo

Comment

Got your invite

Comment

er, well, i assumed you knew that already. lol
                XBL GT - Ray DizzIe
                PS3 ID - xUDxBlue

Comment

I have a 360 and PS3, so I would add you but there are a few big problems.

#1- I can't get online on the PS3 anymore until I get a new router. And on top of that, Sony is going to make you pay for PSN as they confirmed

#2-My PS3 and 360 look like crap on my 50'in" due to the fact that the green bulb blew out and it doesn't show green color (or the colors that make up green) and it gives off a weird reddish tint.

#3- I haven't been able to connect to XBL for about a year now and I don't have a membership or an adapter for wireless. And I absoultely hate Wireless connections. I was only able to play XBL breifly for a few months because I would just hook it up to my modem. But that basically has to stay where its at for my computer. I haven't been able to get on PS3 for about 3 weeks now. I was able to connect to PSN because I was secertly connecting through my neighbors wireless router but I guess they found out and moved it so now I can't connect

Wired connections are better IMO but I have no way to connect my PS3 or my 360 to my Modem so I have to get wireless router at this point. If I get a chance I will add you though. Do you have Uncharted 2?
                  Last edited by Amari24; 06-09-2010, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X