Eminem's Recovery Leaked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    I know I'm a little late but I picked up Eminem new album today I love the cd.

I'm a huge fan Eminem been my favorite rapper for the last 8 years and will

always be my favorite.
    Hey bro do you always hit enter when you get to the end of the input box when typing a post? if you keep typing it goes to the next line automatically. I've noticed you do that on all your posts and I just found it really weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      Hey bro do you always hit enter when you get to the end of the input box when typing a post? if you keep typing it goes to the next line automatically. I've noticed you do that on all your posts and I just found it really weird.
      Yeah I guess I always have had the habit of using the double space. I like it more it just looks a lot better to me that's why I always do it..

You think I should stop using the space ?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
        Yeah I guess I always have had the habit of using the double space. I like it more it just looks a lot better to me that's why I always do it..

You think I should stop using the space ?
        No i don't mind I just notice it every time and wonder why you do it, now that i know i feel better

but i do have to say i've never seen anyone do that before on any forum.
        :thumb:

Comment

• Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
          No i don't mind I just notice it every time and wonder why you do it, now that i know i feel better

but i do have to say i've never seen anyone do that before on any forum.
          :thumb:
          Yeah well it's good too be different haha. But I will take you're advise and stop doing the double

spacing in between setences... Thanks for the heads up man!
          Last edited by Chillez; 08-12-2010, 04:08 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X