Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jackass 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jackass 3

    Personally I love these movies they are so funny and insane I can't wait for the third to come out My favorite is Chris Pontius AKA Party Boy and I like Johnny Knoxville cause the dude has no fear

    I hate Bam with a passion he's a whiney cry baby who is a chicken and has to be talked into doing everything for like five hours I miss the show alot

    the movie is being filmed now

  • #2
    I wish the cast would superglue their mouths and nostrals shut.
    Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

    Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
      Personally I love these movies they are so funny and insane I can't wait for the third to come out My favorite is Chris Pontius AKA Party Boy and I like Johnny Knoxville cause the dude has no fear

      I hate Bam with a passion he's a whiney cry baby who is a chicken and has to be talked into doing everything for like five hours I miss the show alot

      the movie is being filmed now



      Hilarious.

      I also hate Bam. And Chris is my fav, followed by knoxville. My fav knox moments are the see saw with the bull, and the crowd control explosion thing...Knoxville doesnt even wear a mask.
      So far:
      FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
      1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

      Comment


      • #4
        i love these movies each one being way more funny than the other. my favorite outta the bunch is Chris too then followed by Knoxville.

        Knoxville is one crazy dude

        Comment


        • #5
          Steve-O is the ish.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Southstander View Post
            I wish the cast would superglue their mouths and nostrals shut.
            Ahahah I can see where you headed with this one.
            sigpic


            Team Tebow #267

            Comment


            • #7
              Pontius is cool but nobody takes the risks Knoxville does. That dude went to the hospital so many times during the filming of the last one. When the rocket malfunctions and shoots out the side it was literally a few inches from causing almost certain death.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Pontius the party boy is sooo funny. I wish they would do more Party Boy scenes in more odd places.(Like Japan that was hella funny)

                Knoxville is straight up crazy. So is Steve-O I like both these guys. I don't get the hate on Bam I think hes pretty funny lol Viva La Bam is a good show. Hes kinda a b___h yeah but think about it, how many of us would even be able to get talked into some of the ish they do on that show?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                  Pontius the party boy is sooo funny. I wish they would do more Party Boy scenes in more odd places.(Like Japan that was hella funny)

                  Knoxville is straight up crazy. So is Steve-O I like both these guys. I don't get the hate on Bam I think hes pretty funny lol Viva La Bam is a good show. Hes kinda a b___h yeah but think about it, how many of us would even be able to get talked into some of the ish they do on that show?
                  i agree party boy was funny...as for bam? i dont really like him either hes a cry baby...shoot if i was gettin paid as much as he is i could easily do what he does

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by 22Bernard24 View Post
                    Pontius the party boy is sooo funny. I wish they would do more Party Boy scenes in more odd places.(Like Japan that was hella funny)

                    Knoxville is straight up crazy. So is Steve-O I like both these guys. I don't get the hate on Bam I think hes pretty funny lol Viva La Bam is a good show. Hes kinda a b___h yeah but think about it, how many of us would even be able to get talked into some of the ish they do on that show?
                    Bam is pretty notorious for being a complete jackass. I like everyone but him.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
                      Hilarious.

                      I also hate Bam. And Chris is my fav, followed by knoxville. My fav knox moments are the see saw with the bull, and the crowd control explosion thing...Knoxville doesnt even wear a mask.
                      i think my favorite part of that stunt was fter when he makes fun of Bam and then asks the camera guy if this is good (points to his face ) then says "then we're good"

                      Bam's just a cry baby I've never liked him another one of my favorites is Ryan Dunn and who could forget wee man

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
                        i think my favorite part of that stunt was fter when he makes fun of Bam and then asks the camera guy if this is good (points to his face ) then says "then we're good"

                        Bam's just a cry baby I've never liked him another one of my favorites is Ryan Dunn and who could forget wee man
                        oohh yeah i remember that they were using the riot control weapon that shot like 500 pellets per second and Knoxville didnt even wear a mask he just covered his face and manhood with his hands. after the they shot bam dunn and Knoxville bam and dunn were on the ground while Knoxville was still standing

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yeah that was awesome i crack up just thinking about it. i also like the fan boat where Wee man shot across the lake like a pebble lol

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by #1snake_fan View Post
                            Personally I love these movies they are so funny and insane I can't wait for the third to come out My favorite is Chris Pontius AKA Party Boy and I like Johnny Knoxville cause the dude has no fear

                            I hate Bam with a passion he's a whiney cry baby who is a chicken and has to be talked into doing everything for like five hours I miss the show alot

                            the movie is being filmed now
                            Best news I've heard all week.

                            Bam is my favorite because he reminds me of well me!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X