Starcraft 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcraft 2

It's taken Blizzard 12 years to come out with a sequel that will be released July 27th, 2010.

From what I've read and seen, this is going to be a great game.

Anyone else eager to play it? Anyone never heard of this game and think I'm crazy? Thoughts?
    Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Originally posted by powderblues View Post
    It's taken Blizzard 12 years to come out with a sequel that will be released July 27th, 2010.

From what I've read and seen, this is going to be a great game.

Anyone else eager to play it? Anyone never heard of this game and think I'm crazy? Thoughts?
    I've been waiting for 10 years
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Oh man, I've been waiting for so long. There hasn't been a good RTS out since Company of Heroes back last year (or maybe the year before now). I just hope they release the system specs soon so I can see if I have to build a new computer or not

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
        Oh man, I've been waiting for so long. There hasn't been a good RTS out since Company of Heroes back last year (or maybe the year before now). I just hope they release the system specs soon so I can see if I have to build a new computer or not
        They released the system requirements a while back. Here's a link to the full list:

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...rticleId=26242

Basically you only need to worry about the processor, graphics card and memory. Those three components determine how well you run the game most.

- 2.6 GHz Pentium® IV or equivalent AMD Athlon® processor
        - 128 MB PCIe NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 GT or ATI Radeon® 9800 PRO video card or better
        - 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 users)

Most PC's should be able to handle the game just fine. I hope yours can, would be fun playing you.
        Last edited by powderblues; 07-14-2010, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Wow those are surprisingly low. I guess it is just an RTS game after all. Hope it still looks good.

I'm down to play as soon as I can get it!

Comment

I played either the Alpha or Beta (whichever... we were told it was a beta, but then the "beta" came out this year) in August of '07 at Blizzcon

this game is FREAKING AMAZING!!!

I'm upgrading my video card this week to make this look extra pretty!
            Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

Awesome, when it comes out let's all add each others usernames. Blizzard did a great job in incorporating a community system to keep friends connecting. Should be fun.

Comment

I hope the co-op works well, I always have a good time running co-op defensive matches against harder AI.

Comment

I might just give this game a try for all the hype it has. Hopefully it's a great

game. :thumb:
                  sigpic

Comment

I like some RTS games, but this one seems a little complicated which is why I don't give a fat RA about it.

Comment

I played it when I was 10 they missed my teenage years since i'm now 21. Freaking blizzard now I have to remember who is who again.

Comment

I never could get into these kinds of RTS's.

I'm more of a Civ kind of guy, so I'm super pumped for Civ V coming out this fall

Comment

never played starcraft but am intrigued. Maybe now when this comes out they can finally put out diablo 3
                          Glen Haven Fire

Comment

I saw a commercial today for this paticular game. It said "The wait is finally over"

I dont play any video games other then Madden, but the game looked pretty cool in the commercial. Its only for PC right? They dont have it on any other game consols correct??
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                              I saw a commercial today for this paticular game. It said "The wait is finally over"

I dont play any video games other then Madden, but the game looked pretty cool in the commercial. Its only for PC right? They dont have it on any other game consols correct??
                              Well there's a version for N64. But it's not as cool.
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                              X