No announcement yet.

Starcraft 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be buying SCII the day it comes out! Should be prutty epic.

We should try to get a forums game going.

Down?

Comment

Picking up the collector's edition tonight at midnight, then will be playing it at approx. 12:10 (as it will likely take five minutes to get home and likely another 5 to install and get a cold frosty drink to enjoy while playing )
      Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ei o Apple View Post
        Ill be buying SCII the day it comes out! Should be prutty epic.

We should try to get a forums game going.

Down?
        Heck, I'd be game for setting up a forum clan. All Broncos Starcraft Clan. For The Win
        Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

How is the game so far bad/good? Any info would be great. Thanks! :thumb:
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
            How is the game so far bad/good? Any info would be great. Thanks! :thumb:
            I played the beta, and wasn't all that impressed with it-- especially since I loved the original and had high expectations for the sequel seeing as it took them 10 years to finally release it. Plus, Blizzard has never really produced a poor quality game, heh.

But, that is the beta I suppose. So, anyone actually go out and buy it already? How if the final product?
            2009 Adopted Denver Bronco: Kyle Orton :orton:

2010 Adopted Denver Bronco: Jason Hunter

Tao of Elvis #1

Comment

Originally posted by Tripp View Post
              I played the beta, and wasn't all that impressed with it-- especially since I loved the original and had high expectations for the sequel seeing as it took them 10 years to finally release it. Plus, Blizzard has never really produced a poor quality game, heh.

But, that is the beta I suppose. So, anyone actually go out and buy it already? How if the final product?
              Nope I haven't played it yet. I was going wait and see what others said before I went out and bought the game I don't want to waste money on a bad game you know... I hope it's a great game though I'm still a huge fan of Blizzard they make great games no doubt about that...
              sigpic

Comment

Just beat the Campaign (still have plenty of achievements I need to go back and earn though) and have been playing a little Vs. AI games, and I have to say, this game freaking rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                  Just beat the Campaign (still have plenty of achievements I need to go back and earn though) and have been playing a little Vs. AI games, and I have to say, this game freaking rocks.
                  Thanks for the info I might just have to pick up this game and give it a

try. :thumb:
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                    Thanks for the info I might just have to pick up this game and give it a

try. :thumb:
                    The campaign missions are much more varied than in Starcraft 1, with such missions as one where you have to destroy trains as they run through the zone, another in which you have to mine more minerals than the AI opponent to reach a specific goal first, yet another mission in which you break into a prison to help break out prisoners, etc. And the multiplayer component is very compelling.

Comment

Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                      The campaign missions are much more varied than in Starcraft 1, with such missions as one where you have to destroy trains as they run through the zone, another in which you have to mine more minerals than the AI opponent to reach a specific goal first, yet another mission in which you break into a prison to help break out prisoners, etc. And the multiplayer component is very compelling.
                      Do you have to know the storyline to enjoy the game, cause I thought about giving this a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                        Do you have to know the storyline to enjoy the game, cause I thought about giving this a go.
                        Not necessarily, as a matter of fact, during installation, the installer has a sort of video that recaps the story from the first game, which I thought was pretty cool. Also, you can find a recap of the story for the first game and expansion online if you'd rather not play through it.

Comment

Is anyone else here playing SC2? If so, I'd like to get your RealID emails so I can add fellow broncos fans to my friend list.

Comment

yea i play what id do you need im not to sure

Chrissimpy i think is my gamer name
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisSimpy View Post
                              yea i play what id do you need im not to sure

Chrissimpy i think is my gamer name
                              Need your name and character code. My name is broncosfan and my character code is 852.

Comment

Starcraft 2 rocks! I play Protoss during MP, what does everybody else play as?
                                Kenny McKinley: Eleven Forever.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X