Inception: For those who have seen it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    Possibly... If only jake liked the movie, that way he woulda fell for it before cinny ruined it.
    Jake is more into sock puppet shows or so I hear.
    sigpic

I adopt andrewmlb.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      If it were an absolute place, then it would not have been blank when mal and cobb went there.

If the military and all those other people were using this thing, then i'm sure someone would have fallen in limbo before mal and cobb.

But then how would fischer and saito go to the same place.......
      i doubt the army wouldve ever tryed inception

they would only stay in the first level of dreams so there no way they could even enter limbo
      sigpic

Comment

watched this last night....9/10

my head is still spinning just like that damn f'in top......12 and 4 your friend is not the first person to say the top stops at close of credits....I have also heard that on some blogs i have read from people about the movie....i thought about going to see it again.....maybe i will understand the completed story better....that and i would feel much better if at the end of credits the top stops spinning....HAHA

but its kinda of cool being able to think what you want about the movie...its almost like that was nolan's goal to begin with....finish the story how you would want...much like a dream or subconscious.......

Comment

Working...
        X