Lord of the Rings Online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I just wondered into the shire withe my dwarf today, it made my inner nerd happy! I just hit level 13 and I gotta say for a free game seems pretty decent so far.
    Hah, that's good. I liked the shire, even though I never went there much, I am not sure how far they've expanded. They had Moria, then I stopped.

We all have that inner nerd!:thumb:
    sigpic

Comment

I was going to start a new thread to see if anyone played this bit then i remembered this one. I have been playing since i originally posted this and now have 4 active characters, all on landroval free Freyaka, frayaka, freyodin and sukaara. my lowest level character is level 10 highest is my main Freyaka a champion he is level 75 (current level limit until riders of Rohan comes out and raises it to 85) it is a great game! If anyone currently plays and happens to be on landroval let me know or if you thought about starting a character and decide on landroval i can lend you a hand and show you some pointers.
      sigpic

Comment

Getting ready at some point tonight to do one of the best things about the game, the end game content 24 man raids

Draigoch's Lair
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X