Best Football game of all time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Football game of all time

Thread title says it all. What in your opinion is the best football game of all time? I've enjoyed all pro football 2k8 and Madden 2009 but I think so far the Madden 09 was the best football game I have played in my life.
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Front Page Sports.

Comment

Madden 05...loved it. I could actually run for 100+ yards. I'd actually get sacks and my receivers wouldn't drop easy balls. Plus it was the hit sticks first year!!

Comment

I remember Tecmo Bowl or something like that on the NES, that was a really good game. The best right now, I'd say is NFL 2K5, hands down.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
          I remember Tecmo Bowl or something like that on the NES, that was a really good game. The best right now, I'd say is NFL 2K5, hands down.
          Which system is the NFL 2k5 for? If it comes on the 360 I'd be curious to know if it is bc.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
            Which system is the NFL 2k5 for? If it comes on the 360 I'd be curious to know if it is bc.
            PS2 and regular Xbox, it came out 5 years ago, and it's still the best NFL game IMO.

It works on the 360, and depending on what PS3 you have, it works on the PS3 as well. If you own a Slim PS3 like me, your out of luck, because Sony took out b/c so you can't play PS2 games.

Comment

espn nfl 2k5

Comment

2005 was the year of great football games... I gotta give Madden 2005 the boost over NFL 2k5 though.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                  2005 was the year of great football games... I gotta give Madden 2005 the boost over NFL 2k5 though.
                  Madden '05, is till the best Madden game to me. Probably because that was the first time they used the same Franchise mode. Who would've though, 6 years laster, the Franchise mode would still be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                    Wait wasn't 2005 the year that we won the AFC championship? If that is the case, then definitely Madden '05 was the best game in the series woot! J/k I trust your judgment.
                    sigpic

Comment

All-Pro Football 2K8

I loved having John Elway lead the charge.
                      Adopter - theMileHighGuy

Adopted Bronco - Matt Prater

sigpic

Shout outs to BroncoSexyDaddy, theMileHighGuy and sbxxxiichamps!

Comment

If we are steelers fans then yes
                        Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
                        Wait wasn't 2005 the year that we won the AFC championship? If that is the case, then definitely Madden '05 was the best game in the series woot! J/k I trust your judgment.
                        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

i don't know what is the best all time because i don't really play any of the newer football games but ironically, one of my favs growing up was John Elway's Team Quarterback. lol

i liked the first few madden games but that crap got old after a while, madden 99 was one of my favs but after that i haven't been a huge fan.

Comment

ESPN NFL 2k5 and APF 2k8 are tied.

Comment

Backyard Football.

Terrell Davis is a beast in that game.

Comment

Working...
                              X