Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl network

Anyone else love how NFL Network becomes 'Favre Watch?'

It was just getting really good too; camp just opened, reports were plentiful, stories were varied....... not now, this bastard will dominate at least 20 min of an hour long show from now til he makes up his stupid mind
    sigpic

Not sure if his is the right thread or not, but did everyone hear? Favre is retiring! Maybe we can make this the official Favre retirement thread.

sorry if I hijacked this thread, but this is just such huge news.

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyFan24 View Post
      Anyone else love how NFL Network becomes 'Favre Watch?'

It was just getting really good too; camp just opened, reports were plentiful, stories were varied....... not now, this bastard will dominate at least 20 min of an hour long show from now til he makes up his stupid mind
      Yeah they have been doing that stupid 'Favre Watch' for the last 2 years. Believe me man it gets

annoying so quickly let me tell yeah...
      sigpic

Comment

Wished that I had the NFL Network, as hopefully it will be coming here asap!

Comment

Originally posted by Passepartout View Post
          Wished that I had the NFL Network, as hopefully it will be coming here asap!
          The good analysts are mostly gone, and the show is dominated by people who frankly, wouldn't be qualified to be either a journalist or a bookie.

Most of it's just crap like Favre watch, or Jamie Dukes getting his butt kicked by someone with a brain.

You ain't missin' much.

The actual analysts (the ones worth a crap) aren't on NFL Network very often. They're on other broadcasts.

Comment

Working...
          X